A Panel Data Analysis of The Utilisation of GP Services in Ireland: 1995-2001
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Schellhorn, 2001. "The effect of variable health insurance deductibles on the demand for physician visits," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(5), pages 441-456.
- Chiappori, Pierre-Andre & Durand, Franck & Geoffard, Pierre-Yves, 1998.
"Moral hazard and the demand for physician services: First lessons from a French natural experiment,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 42(3-5), pages 499-511, May.
- Chiappori, P.A. & Durand, F. & Geoffard, P.Y., 1998. "Moral Hazard and the Demand for Physician Services: First Lessons from a French Natural Experiment," DELTA Working Papers 98-05, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Thomas C. Buchmueller & Agnès Couffinhal & Michel Grignon & Marc Perronnin, 2004.
"Access to physician services: does supplemental insurance matter? Evidence from France,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(7), pages 669-687.
- Thomas C. Buchmueller & Agnès Couffinhal & Michel Grignon & Marc Perronin, 2002. "Access to Physician Services: Does Supplemental Insurance Matter? Evidence from France," NBER Working Papers 9238, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ángel Marcos Vera-Hernández, 1999. "Duplicate coverage and demand for health care. The case of Catalonia," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(7), pages 579-598.
- Holly, Alberto & Gardiol, Lucien & Domenighetti, Gianfranco & Brigitte Bisig, 1998.
"An econometric model of health care utilization and health insurance in Switzerland,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 42(3-5), pages 513-522, May.
- Alberto HOLLY & Lucien GARDIOL & Gianfranco DOMENIGHETTI & Brigitte BISIG, 1998. "An Econometric Model of Health Care Utilization and Health Insurance in Switzerland," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 9803, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Hurd, Michael D. & McGarry, Kathleen, 1997. "Medical insurance and the use of health care services by the elderly," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 129-154, April.
- David Madden & Anne Nolan & Brian Nolan, 2005.
"GP reimbursement and visiting behaviour in Ireland,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(10), pages 1047-1060.
- David (David Patrick) Madden & Brian Nolan & Anne Nolan, 2004. "GP reimbursement and visiting behaviour in Ireland," Working Papers 200426, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Madden, David & Nolan, Anne & Nolan, Brian, 2004. "GP Reimbursement and Visiting Behaviour in Ireland," Papers HRBWP09, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Nolan, Brian, 1991. "The Utilisation and Financing of Health Services in Ireland," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number GRS155.
- Nolan, Brian, 1993. "Economic incentives, health status and health services utilisation," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 151-169, July.
- Mundlak, Yair, 1978. "On the Pooling of Time Series and Cross Section Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 69-85, January.
- Sergi Jiménez-Martín & José M. Labeaga & Maite Martínez-Granado, 2002. "Latent class versus two-part models in the demand for physician services across the European Union," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(4), pages 301-321.
- Nolan, Anne & Nolan, Brian, 2003. "A Cross-Sectional Analysis of the Utilisation of GP Services in Ireland: 1987-2001," Papers HRBWP01, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Winfried Pohlmeier & Volker Ulrich, 1995. "An Econometric Model of the Two-Part Decisionmaking Process in the Demand for Health Care," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 30(2), pages 339-361.
- A. C. Cameron & P. K. Trivedi & Frank Milne & J. Piggott, 1988. "A Microeconometric Model of the Demand for Health Care and Health Insurance in Australia," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 55(1), pages 85-106.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Smith, Samantha, 2007. "Emergency Department Utilisation in Four Irish Teaching Hospitals," Papers HRBWP26, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:wpaper:hrb13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .