Budget Perspectives 2005
Opening Address Brendan Whelan In Search of an Appropriate European Fiscal Framework Catherine Mathieu and Henri Sterdyniak Relative Income Poverty: Learning from the Best-Performing Countries Tim Callan and Brian Nolan Ireland's Health Care System: Some Issues and Challenges Anne Nolan and Brian Nolan
|This book is provided by Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) in its series Research Series with number BMI176 and published in 2004.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Whitaker Square, Sir John Rogerson's Quay, Dublin 2|
Phone: (353-1) 863 2000
Fax: (353-1) 863 2100
Web page: http://www.esri.ie
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wren, Maev-Ann, 2004. "Health Spending and the Black Hole," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 2004(3-Autumn), pages 1-23.
- Madden, David & Nolan, Anne & Nolan, Brian, 2004.
"GP Reimbursement and Visiting Behaviour in Ireland,"
HRBWP09, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- David Madden & Anne Nolan & Brian Nolan, 2005. "GP reimbursement and visiting behaviour in Ireland," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(10), pages 1047-1060.
- David (David Patrick) Madden & Brian Nolan & Anne Nolan, 2004. "GP reimbursement and visiting behaviour in Ireland," Working Papers 200426, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Nolan, Anne & Nolan, Brian, 2003. "A Cross-Sectional Analysis of the Utilisation of GP Services in Ireland: 1987-2001," Papers HRBWP01, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:resser:bmi176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.