Budget Perspectives 2005
Opening Address Brendan Whelan In Search of an Appropriate European Fiscal Framework Catherine Mathieu and Henri Sterdyniak Relative Income Poverty: Learning from the Best-Performing Countries Tim Callan and Brian Nolan Ireland's Health Care System: Some Issues and Challenges Anne Nolan and Brian Nolan
|This book is provided by Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) in its series Research Series with number BMI176 and published in 2004.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Whitaker Square, Sir John Rogerson's Quay, Dublin 2|
Phone: (353-1) 863 2000
Fax: (353-1) 863 2100
Web page: http://www.esri.ie
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wren, Maev-Ann, 2004. "Health Spending and the Black Hole," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 2004(3-Autumn), pages 1-23.
- David Madden & Anne Nolan & Brian Nolan, 2005.
"GP reimbursement and visiting behaviour in Ireland,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(10), pages 1047-1060.
- David (David Patrick) Madden & Brian Nolan & Anne Nolan, 2004. "GP reimbursement and visiting behaviour in Ireland," Working Papers 200426, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Madden, David & Nolan, Anne & Nolan, Brian, 2004. "GP Reimbursement and Visiting Behaviour in Ireland," Papers HRBWP09, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Nolan, Anne & Nolan, Brian, 2003. "A Cross-Sectional Analysis of the Utilisation of GP Services in Ireland: 1987-2001," Papers HRBWP01, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Watson, Dorothy & Williams, James & Kinsella, Ray, 2001. "Perceptions of the Quality of Health Care in the Public and Private Sectors in Ireland: Report to the Centre for Insurance Studies Graduate Business School, UCD," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number BMI163. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)