Charging for Public Health Services in Ireland: Why and How?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McGregor, P. & Nolan, Anne & Nolan, Brian & O'Neill, C., 2006. "A Comparison of GP Visiting in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland," Papers HRBWP22, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Nolan, Anne & Nolan, Brian, 2004.
"Ireland's Health Care System: Some Issues and Challenges,"
BP2005/3, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Nolan, Anne & Nolan, Brian, 2004. "Ireland's Health Care System: Some Issues and Challenges," Papers HRBWP14, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Derek Bond and Prof. Denis Conniffe, 2002.
"Cross-Regional Equity in Health Care Funding,"
NIRSA Working Paper Series
3, National Institute for Regional and Spatial Analysis (NIRSA), NUI Maynooth, Ireland..
- Bond. D. & Conniffe.D., 2002. "Cross-Regional Equality in Health Care Funding," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1120102.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Nolan, Anne & Nolan, Brian, 2007. "Income, Medical Card Eligibility and Access to GP Services in Ireland," Book Chapters,in: Nolan, Brian (ed.), The Provision and Use of Health Services, Health Inequalities and Health and Social Gain Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Bond, Derek & Conniffe, Denis, 2003. "Allocating Funding across Health Boards - Is Equity Easy?," Papers HRBWP05, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- repec:esr:chaptr:jacb200752 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:resser:prs19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.