Supplementing Family Income
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Dorsett & Christopher Heady, 1991. "The take-up of means-tested benefits by working families with children," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 12(4), pages 22-32, November.
- Jonathan Boston, 1993. "Reshaping social policy in New Zealand," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 14(3), pages 64-85, August.
- Cantillon, Sara & Curtis, John & FitzGerald, John, 1994. "Medium-Term Review 1994-2000, No. 5," Forecasting Report, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number MTR05.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olivier Bargain & Karina Doorley, 2009.
"In-work transfers in good times and bad - simulations for Ireland,"
200930, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Bargain, Olivier & Doorley, Karina, 2009. "In-Work Transfers in Good Times and Bad: Simulations for Ireland," IZA Discussion Papers 4644, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wolfgang Ochel, 2001. "Financial Incentives to Work - Conceptions and Results in Great Britain, Ireland and Canada," CESifo Working Paper Series 627, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wolfgang Ochel, 2000. "Employment-conditional tax credit and benefit systems," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 1(3), pages 35-41, October.
- O'donoghue C, 1998. "Simulating the Irish Tax-Transfer System in Eur6," Microsimulation Unit Research Notes MU/RN/26, Microsimulation Unit at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:resser:prs23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .