The Impact of Federal Tax Credits for Higher Education Expenses
In: College Choices: The Economics of Where to Go, When to Go, and How to Pay For It
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hoxby, Caroline M. & Bulman, George B., 2016.
"The effects of the tax deduction for postsecondary tuition: Implications for structuring tax-based aid,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 23-60.
- Caroline M. Hoxby & George B. Bulman, 2015. "The Effects of the Tax Deduction for Postsecondary Tuition: Implications for Structuring Tax-Based Aid," Economics Working Papers 15114, Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
- Caroline M. Hoxby & George B. Bulman, 2015. "The Effects of the Tax Deduction for Postsecondary Tuition: Implications for Structuring Tax-Based Aid," NBER Working Papers 21554, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elsayed, Mahmoud A.A., 2016. "The Impact of Education Tax Benefits on College Completion," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 16-30.
- Isabel Busom & Beatriz Corchuelo & Ester Martínez-Ros, 2014. "Tax incentives… or subsidies for business R&D?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 571-596, October.
- Turner, Nicholas, 2012. "Who benefits from student aid? The economic incidence of tax-based federal student aid," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 463-481.
- Orkodashvili, Mariam, 2007. "Higher Education Funding Issues: U.S. / UK Comparison," MPRA Paper 16417, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bednar, Steven & Gicheva, Dora, 2013.
"Tax benefits for graduate education: Incentives for whom?,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 181-197.
- Bednar, Steven & Gicheva, Dora, 2013. "Tax Benefits for Graduate Education: Incentives for Whom?," UNCG Economics Working Papers 13-17, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:reihed:v:58:y:2017:i:7:d:10.1007_s11162-017-9447-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Turner, Nick, 2010. "Who Benefits From Student Aid? The Economic Incidence of Tax-Based Federal Student Aid," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt7g0888mj, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Rajeev Darolia, 2015. "Income-Tested College Financial Aid and Labor Disincentives," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 15-248, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10099. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .