Quantitative Methods for Analyzing Travel Behaviour of Individuals: Some Recent Developments
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:120:y:2018:i:c:p:503-513 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lahiri, Kajal & Gao, Jian, 2002.
"Bayesian analysis of nested logit model by Markov chain Monte Carlo,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 103-133, November.
- Kajal Lahiri & Jian Gao, 2001. "Bayesian Analysis of Nested Logit Model by Markov Chain Monte Carlo," Discussion Papers 01-14, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Gil-Molto, Maria Jose & Hole, Arne Risa, 2004.
"Tests for the consistency of three-level nested logit models with utility maximization,"
Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 133-137, October.
- María José Gil-Moltó & Arne Risa Hole, 2003. "Tests for the consistency of three-level nested logit models with utility maximization," Econometrics 0312001, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Jan 2004.
- Maria José Gil-Moltó & Arne Risa Hole, 2003. "Tests for the consistency of three-level nested logit models with utility maximization," Discussion Paper Series, School of Economics and Finance 200313, School of Economics and Finance, University of St Andrews.
- Kurt Schwabe & Peter Schuhmann & Roy Boyd & Khosrow Doroodian, 2001. "The Value of Changes in Deer Season Length: An Application of the Nested Multinomial Logit Model," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 19(2), pages 131-147, June.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:10:p:3623-:d:174744 is not listed on IDEAS
- Huybers, Twan & Louviere, Jordan & Islam, Towhidul, 2015. "What determines student satisfaction with university subjects? A choice-based approach," Journal of choice modelling, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 52-65.
- Carolyn Heinrich & Jeffrey Wenger, 2002. "The Economic Contributions of James J. Heckman and Daniel L. McFadden," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 69-89.
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:94:y:2018:i:c:p:378-389 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mackenzie, Lesego & Mburu, John & Irungu, Patrick, 2017. "Analysis Of Household Choice And Determinants Of Livelihood Diversification Activities In Chobe District, Botswana," Dissertations and Theses 269268, University of Nairobi, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Shen, Qing & Chen, Peng & Pan, Haixiao, 2016. "Factors affecting car ownership and mode choice in rail transit-supported suburbs of a large Chinese city," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 31-44.
- Ye Feng & Don Fullerton & Li Gan, 2013.
"Vehicle choices, miles driven, and pollution policies,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 4-29, August.
- Ye Feng & Don Fullerton & Li Gan, 2005. "Vehicle Choices, Miles Driven, and Pollution Policies," NBER Working Papers 11553, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bridget Terry Long, 2003. "The Impact of Federal Tax Credits for Higher Education Expenses," NBER Working Papers 9553, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bridget Terry Long, 2004.
"Does the Format of a Financial Aid Program Matter? The Effect of State In-Kind Tuition Subsidies,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 86(3), pages 767-782, August.
- Bridget Terry Long, 2003. "Does the Format of a Financial Aid Program Matter? The Effect of State In-Kind Tuition Subsidies," NBER Working Papers 9720, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marta Fernández-Olmos & Jorge Rosell-Martínez & Manuel A. Espitia-Escuer, 2009. "Vertical integration in the wine industry: a transaction costs analysis on the Rioja DOCa," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(2), pages 231-250.
- Toshiaki Sasao, 2016. "Econometric analysis of cleanup of illegal dumping sites in Japan: removal or remedial actions?," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 18(4), pages 485-497, October.
- repec:eee:transb:v:104:y:2017:i:c:p:667-685 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrew Copus & Dimitris Skuras & Kyriaki Tsegenidi, 2006. "Innovation and Peripherality: A Comparative Study in Six EU Member Countries," ERSA conference papers ersa06p295, European Regional Science Association.
- Arne R. Hole & Felix R. FitzRoy, 2003. "Commuting in small towns in rural areas: the case of St Andrews," Urban/Regional 0312001, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Apr 2004.
- Joel L. Horowitz & N. E. Savin, 2001. "Binary Response Models: Logits, Probits and Semiparametrics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(4), pages 43-56, Fall.
- Junyi Shen & Yusuke Sakata & Yoshizo Hashimoto, 2006. "A Comparison between Latent Class Model and Mixed Logit Model for Transport Mode Choice: Evidences from Two Datasets of Japan," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 06-05, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:474. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.