Income Support and Work Incentives: Ireland and the UK
No abstract is available for this item.
|This book is provided by Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) in its series Research Series with number PRS30 and published in 1997.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Whitaker Square, Sir John Rogerson's Quay, Dublin 2|
Phone: (353-1) 863 2000
Fax: (353-1) 863 2100
Web page: http://www.esri.ie
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Morgan, Mark & Grube, Joel W., 1994. "Drinking Among Post-Primary School Pupils," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number GRS164.
- Cantillon, Sara & Curtis, John & FitzGerald, John, 1994. "Economic Perspectives for the Medium Term," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number BMI84.
- Callan, Tim & Nolan, Brian & Whelan, Christopher T., 1996. "A Review of the Commission on Social Welfare's Minimum Adequate Income," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number PRS29.
- Tim Callan & Brian Nolan & Cathal O'Donoghue, 1996. "What Has Happened to Replacement Rates?," Papers WP076, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Cantillon, Sara & Curtis, John & FitzGerald, John, 1994. "Medium-Term Review 1994-2000, No. 5," Forecasting Report, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number MTR05, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:resser:prs30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.