Migration and the Irish Labour Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- O'Rourke, Kevin H. & Williamson, Jeffrey G., 1997.
"Around the European periphery 1870 1913: Globalization, schooling and growth,"
European Review of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(02), pages 153-190, August.
- Kevin H. O'Rourke & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 1995. "Around the European Periphery 1870-1913: Globalization, Schooling and Growth," NBER Working Papers 5392, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kevin H. O'Rourke & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 1995. "Around the European periphery 1870-1913 : globalization, schooling and growth," Working Papers 199517, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- O'Rourke, Kevin Hjortshøj & Williamson, Jeffrey G, 1996. "Around the European Periphery 1870-1913: Globalization, Schooling and Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 1343, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Honohan, Patrick, 1992. "The Link between Irish and UK Unemployment," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 1992(1-Spring).
- Ide Kearney, 1997. "Estimating the Demand for Skilled Labour, Unskilled Labour and Clerical Workers: A Dynamic Framework," Papers WP091, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Patrick Honohan, 1996. "Methodological Issues in Evaluation of Irish Industrial Policy," Papers WP069, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- George J. Borjas & Richard B. Friedman & Lawrence F. Katz, 1997. "How Much Do Immigration and Trade Affect Labor Market Outcomes?," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 28(1), pages 1-90.
- Bradley, John & Fitzgerald, John, 1988. "Industrial output and factor input determination in an econometric model of a small open economy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1227-1241, July.
- John Curtis & John FitzGerald, 1994. "Convergence in an Open Labour Market," Papers WP045, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Callan, Tim, 1997. "Income Support and Work Incentives: Ireland and the UK," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number PRS30.
- Ide Kearney, 1998. "Is There A Stable Migration Equation For Ireland?," Papers WP097, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Harris, John R & Todaro, Michael P, 1970. "Migration, Unemployment & Development: A Two-Sector Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(1), pages 126-142, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meyler, Aidan, 1999.
"The non-accelerating inflation rate of unemployment (NAIRU) in a small open economy: The irish context,"
11363, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Meyler, Aidan, 1999. "The Non-Accelerating Inflation Rate of Unemployment (NAIRU) in a Small Open Economy: The Irish Context," Research Technical Papers 5/RT/99, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Dascher, K., 2000.
"Trade, FDI and Congestion: the Small and Very Open Economy,"
00/09, College Dublin, Department of Political Economy-.
- Dascher, Kristof, 2000. "Trade, FDI and Congestion - the Small and very Open Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 2526, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kristof Dascher, 2000. "Trade, FDI, and congestion - the small and very open economy," Working Papers 200009, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Ide Kearney, 1999. "A Note on Estimating Unemployment By Education," Papers WP103, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Edgar Morgenroth, 2002. "Evaluating Methods for Short to Medium Term County Population Forecasting," Papers WP143, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Reamonn Lydon, 1999. "Aspects of the Labour Market for New Graduates in Ireland - 1982-1997," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 30(3), pages 227-248.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:wpaper:wp113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.