The macroeconomic effects of the regulatory LTV and LTI ratios in the Central Bank of Ireland's DSGE model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cussen, Mary & O'Brien, Martin & Onorante, Luca & O'Reilly, Gerard, 2015. "Assessing the impact of macroprudential measures," Economic Letters 03/EL/15, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Kinghan, Christina & Lyons, Paul & McCarthy, Yvonne & O'Toole, Conor, 2016. "Macroprudential Measures and Irish Mortgage Lending: Insights from H1 2016," Economic Letters 06/EL/16, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Mark Cassidy & Niamh Hallissey, 2016. "The Introduction of Macroprudential Measures for the Irish Mortgage Market," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 47(2), pages 271-297.
- Jaromir Benes & Douglas Laxton & Joannes Mongardini, 2018.
"Mitigating the deadly embrace in financial cycles: Countercyclical buffers and loan-to-value limits,"
World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Peter Pauly (ed.), Global Economic Modeling A Volume in Honor of Lawrence R. Klein, chapter 5, pages 90-111,
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Jaromir Benes & Douglas Laxton & Joannes Mongardini, 2016. "Mitigating the Deadly Embrace in Financial Cycles; Countercyclical Buffers and Loan-to-Value Limits," IMF Working Papers 16/87, International Monetary Fund.
- Laurent Clerc & Alexis Derviz & Caterina Mendicino & Stephane Moyen & Kalin Nikolov & Livio Stracca & Javier Suarez & Alexandros P. Vardoulakis, 2015.
"Capital Regulation in a Macroeconomic Model with Three Layers of Default,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 11(3), pages 9-63, June.
- L. Clerc & A. Derviz & C. Mendicino & S. Moyen & K. Nikolov & L. Stracca & J. Suarez & A. P. Vardoulakis, 2014. "Capital Regulation in a Macroeconomic Model with Three Layers of Default," Working papers 533, Banque de France.
- Clerc, Laurent & Derviz, Alexis & Mendicino, Caterina & Moyen, Stéphane & Nikolov, Kalin & Stracca, Livio & Suarez, Javier & Vardoulakis, Alexandros, 2014. "Capital Regulation in a Macroeconomic Model with Three Layers of Default," CEPR Discussion Papers 10316, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nikolov, Kalin & Stracca, Livio & Derviz, Alexis & Mendicino, Caterina & Moyen, Stéphane & Clerc, Laurent & Suarez, Javier & Vardoulakis, Alexandros P., 2015. "Capital regulation in a macroeconomic model with three layers of default," Working Paper Series 1827, European Central Bank.
- Laurent Clerc & Alexis Derviz & Caterina Mendicino & Stéphane Moyen & Kalin Nikolov & Livio Stracca & Javier Suarez & Alexandros P. Vardoulakis, 2014. "Capital Regulation in a Macroeconomic Model with Three Layers of Default," Working Papers wp2014_1408, CEMFI.
- Caterina Mendicino & Laurent Clerc & Alexis Derviz & Stephane Moyen & Kalin Nikolov & Livio Stracca & Javier Suarez & Alexandro Vardulakis, 2015. "Capital Regulation in a Macroeconomic Model with Three Layers of Default," Working Papers w201503, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Clancy, Daragh & Merola, Rossana, 2014. "The effect of macroprudential policy on endogenous credit cycles," Research Technical Papers 15/RT/14, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Lucas, Robert Jr, 1976. "Econometric policy evaluation: A critique," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 19-46, January.
- Jakab, Zoltan & Kumhof, Michael, 2015. "Banks are not intermediaries of loanable funds – and why this matters," Bank of England working papers 529, Bank of England.
- Keenan, Enda & Kinghan, Christina & McCarthy, Yvonne & O'Toole, Conor, 2016. "Macroprudential Measures and Irish Mortgage Lending: A Review of Recent Data," Economic Letters 03/EL/16, Central Bank of Ireland.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jakab, Zoltan & Kumhof, Michael, 2018. "Banks are not intermediaries of loanable funds — facts, theory and evidence," Bank of England working papers 761, Bank of England, revised 17 Jan 2020.
- International Monetary Fund, 2017. "Ireland; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 17/172, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2017-03-26 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2017-03-26 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2017-03-26 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbi:ecolet:04/el/17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fiona Farrelly). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbigvie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.