Report NEP-CBA-2017-03-26This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Hector Carcel & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2017. "Central Bank Policy Rates: Are They Cointegrated?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1648, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jordi Galí, 2017. "Monetary Policy and Bubbles in a New Keynesian Model with Overlapping Generations," Working Papers 959, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Kiyotaka Nakashima & Masahiko Shibamoto & Koji Takahashi, 2017. "Identifying Unconventional Monetary Policy Shocks," Discussion Paper Series DP2017-05, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised Apr 2017.
- Lozej, Matija & Rannenberg, Ansgar, 2017. "The macroeconomic effects of the regulatory LTV and LTI ratios in the Central Bank of Ireland's DSGE model," Economic Letters 04/EL/17, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Ricardo Correa & Keshav Garud & Juan M. Londono & Nathan Mislang, 2017. "Sentiment in Central Banks' Financial Stability Reports," International Finance Discussion Papers 1203, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 21 Mar 2017.
- Raphael A. Auer & Andrei A. Levchenko & Philip Saure, 2017. "International Inflation Spillovers Through Input Linkages," Working Papers 655, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- HOHBERGER, Stefan; PRIFTIS, Romanos; VOGEL, Lukas, 2017. "The macroeconomic effects of quantitative easing in the Euro area : evidence from an estimated DSGE model," Economics Working Papers ECO2017/04, European University Institute.
- João Silvestre, 2017. "Sovereign default contagion: an agent-based model approach," Working Papers Department of Economics 2017/08, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Filippo Ippolito & Ali K. Ozdagli & Ander Perez, 2017. "The Transmission of Monetary Policy through Bank Lending : The Floating Rate Channel," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-026, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised Mar 2017.
- Rama Cont & Eric Schaanning, 2017. "Fire sales, indirect contagion and systemic stress testing," Working Paper 2017/2, Norges Bank.
- de Ramon, Sebastian & Francis, William & Milonas, Kristoffer, 2017. "An overview of the UK banking sector since the Basel Accord: insights from a new regulatory database," Bank of England working papers 652, Bank of England.
- Andreas Hanl & Jochen Michaelis, 2017. "Kryptowährungen- Ein Problem für die Geldpolitik?," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201715, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- W. Scott Frame & Atanas Mihov & Leandro Sanz, 2017. "Foreign Investment, Regulatory Arbitrage, and the Risk of U.S. Banking Organizations," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2017-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Franck Martin & Jiangxingyun Zhang, 2017. "Impact of QE on European sovereign bond market," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 2017-04, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Chu, Angus C. & Cozzi, Guido & Furukawa, Yuichi & Liao, Chih-Hsing, 2017. "Inflation and Economic Growth in a Schumpeterian Model with Endogenous Entry of Heterogeneous Firms," MPRA Paper 77543, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- António Afonso & Jorge Silva, 2017. "Debt crisis and 10-year sovereign yields in Ireland and in Portugal," Working Papers Department of Economics 2017/06, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.