Debt crisis and 10-year sovereign yields in Ireland and in Portugal
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- António Afonso & Jorge Silva, 2018. "Debt crisis and 10-year sovereign yields in Ireland and in Portugal," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(4), pages 217-222, February.
References listed on IDEAS
- Breckenfelder, Johannes & De Fiore, Fiorella & Andrade, Philippe & Karadi, Peter & Tristani, Oreste, 2016. "The ECB's asset purchase programme: an early assessment," Working Paper Series 1956, European Central Bank.
- Garcia-de-Andoain, Carlos & Heider, Florian & Hoerova, Marie & Manganelli, Simone, 2016.
"Lending-of-last-resort is as lending-of-last-resort does: Central bank liquidity provision and interbank market functioning in the euro area,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 32-47.
- Garcia-de-Andoain, Carlos & Heider, Florian & Hoerova, Marie & Manganelli, Simone, 2015. "Lending-of-last-resort is as lending-of-last-resort does: Central bank liquidity provision and interbank market functioning in the euro area," CEPR Discussion Papers 10901, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Manganelli, Simone & Heider, Florian & Hoerova, Marie & Garcia-de-Andoain, Carlos, 2016. "Lending-of-last-resort is as lending-of-last-resort does: central bank liquidity provision and interbank market functioning in the euro area," Working Paper Series 1886, European Central Bank.
- Ferrando, Annalisa & Popov, Alexander & Udell, Gregory F., 2015. "Sovereign stress, unconventional monetary policy, and SME access to finance," Working Paper Series 1820, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:69:y:2018:i:c:p:43-55 is not listed on IDEAS
- António Afonso, & Jorge Silva, 2017. "Effects of euro area monetary policy on institutional sectors: the case of Portugal," Working Papers Department of Economics 2017/15, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
More about this item
- C20 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - General
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2017-03-26 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CFN-2017-03-26 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2017-03-26 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ise:isegwp:wp062017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vitor Escaria). General contact details of provider: https://aquila1.iseg.ulisboa.pt/aquila/departamentos/EC .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.