The ECB's asset purchase programme: an early assessment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael A. S. Joyce & Nick McLaren & Chris Young, 2012. "Quantitative easing in the United Kingdom: evidence from financial markets on QE1 and QE2," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(4), pages 671-701, WINTER.
- Stefania D’Amico & William English & David López‐Salido & Edward Nelson, 2012.
"The Federal Reserve's Large‐scale Asset Purchase Programmes: Rationale and Effects,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 122(564), pages 415-446, November.
- D'Amico, Stefania & English, William & López-Salido, J David & Nelson, Edward, 2012. "The Federal Reserve’s Large-Scale Asset Purchase Programs: Rationale and Effects," CEPR Discussion Papers 9145, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stefania D'Amico & William B. English & David López-Salido & Edward Nelson, 2012. "The Federal Reserve's large-scale asset purchase programs: rationale and effects," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-85, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ichiro Fukunaga & Naoya Kato & Junko Koeda, 2015.
"Maturity Structure and Supply Factors in Japanese Government Bond Markets,"
Monetary and Economic Studies,
Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 33, pages 45-96, November.
- Ichiro Fukunaga & Naoya Kato & Junko Koeda, 2015. "Maturity Structure and Supply Factors in Japanese Government Bond Markets," IMES Discussion Paper Series 15-E-10, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- repec:ijc:ijcjou:y:2018:q:1:a:8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Canlin Li & Min Wei, 2013. "Term Structure Modeling with Supply Factors and the Federal Reserve's Large-Scale Asset Purchase Progarms," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 9(1), pages 3-39, March.
- Warne, Anders & Coenen, Günter & Christoffel, Kai, 2008. "The new area-wide model of the euro area: a micro-founded open-economy model for forecasting and policy analysis," Working Paper Series 944, European Central Bank.
- Gauti Eggertsson & Bulat Gafarov & Saroj Bhatarai, 2014.
"Time Consistency and the Duration of Government Debt: A Signalling Theory of Quantitative Easing,"
2014 Meeting Papers
1292, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Saroj Bhattarai & Gauti B. Eggertsson & Bulat Gafarov, 2015. "Time Consistency and the Duration of Government Debt: A Signalling Theory of Quantitative Easing," NBER Working Papers 21336, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jane Ihrig & Elizabeth Klee & Canlin Li & Min Wei & Joe Kachovec, 2018.
"Expectations about the Federal Reserve’s Balance Sheet and the Term Structure of Interest Rates,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 14(2), pages 341-391, March.
- Jane E. Ihrig & Elizabeth C. Klee & Canlin Li & Brett Schulte & Min Wei, 2012. "Expectations about the Federal Reserve's balance sheet and the term structure of interest rates," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-57, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Refet S. Gürkaynak & Brian Sack & Eric Swanson, 2005. "The Sensitivity of Long-Term Interest Rates to Economic News: Evidence and Implications for Macroeconomic Models," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(1), pages 425-436, March.
- Cúrdia, Vasco & Woodford, Michael, 2011.
"The central-bank balance sheet as an instrument of monetarypolicy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 54-79, January.
- Vasco Cúrdia & Michael Woodford, 2010. "The central-bank balance sheet as an instrument of monetary policy," Staff Reports 463, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Vasco Curdia & Michael Woodford, 2010. "The Central-Bank Balance Sheet as an Instrument of Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 16208, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Woodford & Vasco Curdia, 2010. "The Central Bank's Balance Sheet as an Instrument of Monetary Policy," 2010 Meeting Papers 136, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- P. Andrade & G. Gaballo & E. Mengus & B. Mojon, 2015.
"Forward Guidance and Heterogeneous Beliefs,"
573, Banque de France.
- Andrade, Philippe & Gaballo, Gaetano & Mengus, Eric & Mojon, Benoît, 2016. "Forward Guidance and Heterogeneous Beliefs," HEC Research Papers Series 1192, HEC Paris.
- Gaetano Gaballo & Eric Mengus & BenoÃ¯t Mojon & Philippe Andrade, 2016. "Forward guidance and heterogenous beliefs," 2016 Meeting Papers 1182, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Andrade, Philippe & Gaballo, Gaetano & Mengus, Eric & Mojon, Benoit, 2018. "Forward Guidance and Heterogeneous Beliefs," CEPR Discussion Papers 12650, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jack Meaning & Feng Zhu, 2011. "The impact of recent central bank asset purchase programmes," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
More about this item
Keywordsreanchoring inflation expectations; transmission of large-scale asset purchases; unconventional monetary policy;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-10-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2016-10-02 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2016-10-02 (European Economics)
- NEP-MON-2016-10-02 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecb:ecbwps:20161956. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Official Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emieude.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.