A Modigliani-Miller theorem for open-market operations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1969. "A Re-Examination of the Modigliani-Miller Theorem," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(5), pages 784-793, December.
- Bryant, John & Wallace, Neil, 1979. "The Inefficiency of Interest-bearing National Debt," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(2), pages 365-381, April.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Wallace 1981 AER Puzzle
by Richard H. Serlin in Richard H. Serlin on 2012-08-09 09:58:00
- Want to Understand the Intuition for Wallace Neutrality (QE Can't Work), and Why it's Wrong in the Real World?
by Richard H. Serlin in Richard H. Serlin on 2012-09-09 15:26:00
- Blogs review: Wallace Neutrality and Balance Sheet Monetary Policy
by ? in Bruegel blog on 2012-09-10 17:37:48
- Monetary Policy Confusion
by Stephen Williamson in Stephen Williamson: New Monetarist Economics on 2013-06-21 01:50:00
- Wallace Neutrality Roundup: QE May Work in Practice, But Can It Work in Theory?
by ? in Confessions of a Supply-Side Liberal on 2013-10-08 05:30:46
- The Intuition behind Wallace Neutrality, Attempt 3
by Richard H. Serlin in Richard H. Serlin on 2014-08-11 03:38:00
- Richard Serlin: In Theory (but Not in Practice) the Minnows Counter the Whale to Yield Wallace Neutrality
by ? in Confessions of a Supply-Side Liberal on 2014-09-18 05:30:26
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedmsr:44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jannelle Ruswick). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbmnus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.