Money, nonconvex preferences, and the existence of equilibrium: a note
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Smith, Bruce D., 1984. "Money, nonconvex preferences, and the existence of equilibrium: A note," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 359-366, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1958. "An Exact Consumption-Loan Model of Interest with or without the Social Contrivance of Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 467-467.
- Walter Perrin Heller & Ross M. Starr, 1976. "Equilibrium with Non-convex Transactions Costs: Monetary and Non-monetary Economies," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 43(2), pages 195-215.
- Balasko, Yves & Cass, David & Shell, Karl, 1980. "Existence of competitive equilibrium in a general overlapping-generations model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 307-322, December.
- Bruce Smith, 1986.
"Limited Information, Money, and Competitive Equilibrium,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 19(4), pages 780-797, November.
- Bruce D. Smith, 1985. "Limited information, money, and competitive equilibrium," Working Papers 204, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Balasko, Yves & Shell, Karl, 1980. "The overlapping-generations model, I: The case of pure exchange without money," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 281-306, December.
- Kurz, Mordecai, 1974. "Equilibrium with transaction cost and money in a single market exchange economy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 418-452, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedmwp:218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jannelle Ruswick). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbmnus.html .