Money, nonconvex preferences, and the existence of equilibrium: A note
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bruce Smith, 1986.
"Limited Information, Money, and Competitive Equilibrium,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 19(4), pages 780-97, November.
- Bruce D. Smith, 1985. "Limited information, money, and competitive equilibrium," Working Papers 204, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1958. "An Exact Consumption-Loan Model of Interest with or without the Social Contrivance of Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 467.
- Kurz, Mordecai, 1974. "Equilibrium with transaction cost and money in a single market exchange economy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 418-452, April.
- Balasko, Yves & Shell, Karl, 1980. "The overlapping-generations model, I: The case of pure exchange without money," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 281-306, December.
- Balasko, Yves & Cass, David & Shell, Karl, 1980. "Existence of competitive equilibrium in a general overlapping-generations model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 307-322, December.
- Heller, Walter Perrin & Starr, Ross M, 1976. "Equilibrium with Non-convex Transactions Costs: Monetary and Non-monetary Economies," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(2), pages 195-215, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:32:y:1984:i:2:p:359-366. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.