Report NEP-CBA-2016-10-02This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CBA
The following items were announced in this report:
- Levy-Yeyati, Eduardo & Sturzenegger, Federico, 2016. "Classifying Exchange Rate Regimes: 15 Years Later," Working Paper Series 16-028, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Joe Peek & Eric Rosengren & Geoffrey M. B. Tootell, 2016. "Does Fed policy reveal a ternary mandate?," Working Papers 16-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Ayelen Banegas & Manjola Tase, 2016. "Reserve Balances, the Federal Funds Market and Arbitrage in the New Regulatory Framework," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-079, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jung, Alexander, 2016. "Have FOMC minutes helped markets to predict FED funds rate changes?," Working Paper Series 1961, European Central Bank.
- Alan K. Detmeister & Daeus Jorento & Emily Massaro & Ekaterina V. Peneva, 2015. "Did the Fed's Announcement of an Inflation Objective Influence Expectations?," FEDS Notes 2015-06-08-2, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Łyziak, Tomasz & Paloviita, Maritta, 2016. "Anchoring of inflation expectations in the euro area: recent evidence based on survey data," Working Paper Series 1945, European Central Bank.
- Blattner, Tobias Sebastian & Joyce, Michael A. S., 2016. "Net debt supply shocks in the euro area and the implications for QE," Working Paper Series 1957, European Central Bank.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Kevin Clinton & Ondra Kamenik & Douglas Laxton & Yulia Ustyugova & Hou Wang, 2016. "How to Improve Inflation Targeting in Canada," IMF Working Papers 16/192, International Monetary Fund.
- Breckenfelder, Johannes & De Fiore, Fiorella & Andrade, Philippe & Karadi, Peter & Tristani, Oreste, 2016. "The ECB's asset purchase programme: an early assessment," Working Paper Series 1956, European Central Bank.
- Adrien Alvero & Andreas M. Fischer, 2016. "Exchange rate floor and central bank balance sheets: Simple spillover tests of the Swiss franc," Working Papers 16.07, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Blanchard, Oliver & Cerutti, Eugenio & SUmmers, Lawrence, 2015. "Inflation and Activity - Two Explorations and Their Monetary Policy Implications," Working Paper Series 15-070, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Martina Jašová & Richhild Moessner & Előd Takáts, 2016. "Exchange rate pass-through: What has changed since the crisis?," BIS Working Papers 583, Bank for International Settlements.
- Jeremy J. Nalewaik, 2016. "Non-Linear Phillips Curves with Inflation Regime-Switching," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-078, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Andreas Tischbirek, 2016. "Unconventional Monetary Policy in a Currency Union with Segmentation in the Market for Government Debt," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie 16.16, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.
- Alicia GarcÃa-Herrero & Eric Girardin & Hermann Esteban GonzÃ¡lez, 2016. "Analyzing the impact of monetary policy on financial markets in Chile," Working Papers 16/14, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Hannes Hoffmann & Thilo Meyer-Brandis & Gregor Svindland, 2016. "Risk-Consistent Conditional Systemic Risk Measures," Papers 1609.07897, arXiv.org.