Did the Fed's Announcement of an Inflation Objective Influence Expectations?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sandor Axelrod & David E. Lebow & Ekaterina V. Peneva, 2018. "Perceptions and Expectations of Inflation by U.S. Households," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2018-073, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Bernardo Candia & Olivier Coibion & Yuriy Gorodnichenko, 2020. "Communication and the Beliefs of Economic Agents," NBER Working Papers 27800, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Yetman, 2017.
"The evolution of inflation expectations in Canada and the US,"
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 50(3), pages 711-737, August.
- James Yetman, 2017. "The evolution of inflation expectations in Canada and the US," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 50(3), pages 711-737, August.
- James Yetman, 2015. "The evolution of inflation expectations in Canada and the US," BIS Working Papers 523, Bank for International Settlements.
- Kristoph Naggert & Robert W. Rich & Joseph Tracy, 2021. "Flexible Average Inflation Targeting and Inflation Expectations: A Look at the Reaction by Professional Forecasters," Economic Commentary, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, vol. 2021(09), pages 1-7, April.
- Yiqun Gloria Chen, 2019. "Inflation, Inflation Expectations, and the Phillips Curve: Working Paper 2019-07," Working Papers 55501, Congressional Budget Office.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2016-10-02 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MON-2016-10-02 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgfn:2015-06-08-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Ryan Wolfslayer ; Keisha Fournillier (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.