Reserve Balances, the Federal Funds Market and Arbitrage in the New Regulatory Framework
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bech, Morten L. & Klee, Elizabeth, 2011.
"The mechanics of a graceful exit: Interest on reserves and segmentation in the federal funds market,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(5), pages 415-431.
- Morten L. Bech & Elizabeth C. Klee, 2009. "The mechanics of a graceful exit: interest on reserves and segmentation in the federal funds market," Staff Reports 416, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Morten L. Bech & Elizabeth C. Klee, 2010. "The mechanics of a graceful exit: interest on reserves and segmentation in the federal funds market," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-07, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
More about this item
KeywordsBasel III ratios ; FDIC fees ; IOER arbitrage ; Reserve balances ; Federal funds market;
- E49 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Other
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2016-10-02 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2016-10-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2016-10-02 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2016-10-02 (Central Banking)
- NEP-IAS-2016-10-02 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2016-10-02 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2016-10-02 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgfe:2016-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .