Central banking in the credit turmoil: An assessment of Federal Reserve practice
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Olivier Armantier & Sandra C. Krieger & James J. McAndrews, 2008. "The Federal Reserve's Term Auction Facility," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 14(Jul).
- Marvin Goodfriend & Jeffrey M. Lacker, 1999. "Limited commitment and central bank lending," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Fall, pages 1-27.
- Marvin Goodfriend, 2000.
"Overcoming the zero bound on interest rate policy,"
Conference Series ; [Proceedings],
Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, pages 1007-1057.
- Joseph E. Gagnon & Matthew Raskin & Julie Remache & Brian P. Sack, 2011.
"Large-scale asset purchases by the Federal Reserve: did they work?,"
Economic Policy Review,
Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue May, pages 41-59.
- Joseph E. Gagnon & Matthew Raskin & Julie Remache & Brian P. Sack, 2010. "Large-scale asset purchases by the Federal Reserve: did they work?," Staff Reports 441, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Bech, Morten L. & Klee, Elizabeth, 2011.
"The mechanics of a graceful exit: Interest on reserves and segmentation in the federal funds market,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(5), pages 415-431.
- Morten L. Bech & Elizabeth C. Klee, 2009. "The mechanics of a graceful exit: interest on reserves and segmentation in the federal funds market," Staff Reports 416, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Morten L. Bech & Elizabeth C. Klee, 2010. "The mechanics of a graceful exit: interest on reserves and segmentation in the federal funds market," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-07, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Charles I. Plosser, 2009. "Ensuring sound monetary policy in the aftermath of crisis: a speech at the U.S. Monetary Policy Forum, The Initiative on Global Markets, New York City, February 27, 2009," Speech 24, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Jeffrey M Lacker, 2009. "Government Lending and Monetary Policy," Business Economics, Palgrave Macmillan;National Association for Business Economics, vol. 44(3), pages 136-142, July.
- David Bowman & Etienne Gagnon & Michael P. Leahy, 2010. "Interest on excess reserves as a monetary policy instrument: the experience of foreign central banks," International Finance Discussion Papers 996, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:58:y:2011:i:1:p:1-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.