Interest on excess reserves as a monetary policy instrument: the experience of foreign central banks
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Friedman, Benjamin M. & Kuttner, Kenneth N., 2010.
"Implementation of Monetary Policy: How Do Central Banks Set Interest Rates?,"
Handbook of Monetary Economics,in: Benjamin M. Friedman & Michael Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 24, pages 1345-1438
- Benjamin Friedman & Kenneth Kuttner, 2010. "Implementation of Monetary Policy: How Do Central Banks Set Interest Rates?," Department of Economics Working Papers 2010-03, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Benjamin M. Friedman & Kenneth N. Kuttner, 2010. "Implementation of Monetary Policy: How Do Central Banks Set Interest Rates?," NBER Working Papers 16165, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Goodfriend, Marvin, 2011. "Central banking in the credit turmoil: An assessment of Federal Reserve practice," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Nellie Zhang, 2012. "Estimating the Demand for Settlement Balances in the Canadian Large Value Transfer System," Staff Working Papers 12-15, Bank of Canada.
- Tatom, John A., 2014. "U.S. monetary policy in disarray," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 12(C), pages 47-58.
- Chang, Su-Hsin & Contessi, Silvio & Francis, Johanna L., 2014.
"Understanding the accumulation of bank and thrift reserves during the U.S. financial crisis,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 78-106.
- Su-Hsin Chang & Silvio Contessi & Johanna L. Francis, 2013. "Understanding the accumulation of bank and thrift reserves during the U.S. financial crisis," Working Papers 2013-029, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Keister, Todd & Martin, Antoine & McAndrews, James J., 2015. "Floor systems and the Friedman rule: the fiscal arithmetic of open market operations," Staff Reports 754, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Barnes, Michelle L., 2014. "Let's talk about it: what policy tools should the Fed "normally" use?," Current Policy Perspectives 14-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Chiu, Jonathan & Monnet, Cyril, 2016. "Relationships in the interbank market," Working Paper Series 5210, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Gyula Pulay & János Máté & Ildikó Németh & Andrásné Zelei, 2013. "Budgetary Risks of Monetary Policy with Special Regard to the Debt Rule," Public Finance Quarterly, State Audit Office of Hungary, vol. 58(1), pages 11-34.
- Aloísio Araújo & Susan Schommer & Michael Woodford, 2015.
"Conventional and Unconventional Monetary Policy with Endogenous Collateral Constraints,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 7(1), pages 1-43, January.
- Aloísio Araújo & Susan Schommer & Michael Woodford, 2013. "Conventional and Unconventional Monetary Policy with Endogenous Collateral Constraints," NBER Chapters,in: Lessons from the Financial Crisis for Monetary Policy National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aloísio Araújo & Susan Schommer & Michael Woodford, 2013. "Conventional and Unconventional Monetary Policy with Endogenous Collateral Constraints," NBER Working Papers 19711, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Araujo, Aloisio & Schommer, Susan & Woodford, Michael, 2014. "Conventional and Unconventional Monetary Policy with Endogenous Collateral Constraints," CEPR Discussion Papers 9995, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vollmer, Uwe & Wiese, Harald, 2016. "Central bank standing facilities, counterparty risk, and OTC-interbank lending," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 101-122.
- Alfonso Palacio-Vera, 2011. "Quantitative Easing, Functional Finance, and the "Neutral" Interest Rate," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_685, Levy Economics Institute.
- Morten L. Bech & Antoine Martin & James J. McAndrews, 2012. "Settlement liquidity and monetary policy implementation—lessons from the financial crisis," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Mar, pages 3-20.
- Claudio Borio & Anna Zabai, 2016. "Unconventional monetary policies: a re-appraisal," BIS Working Papers 570, Bank for International Settlements.
- Stefan Nagel, 2016. "The Liquidity Premium of Near-Money Assets," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 131(4), pages 1927-1971.
- George A. Kahn, 2010. "Monetary policy under a corridor operating framework," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q IV, pages 5-34.
- repec:gam:jijfss:v:6:y:2018:i:1:p:23-:d:132744 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBank reserves ; Interest rates;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2010-05-02 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2010-05-02 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2010-05-02 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2010-05-02 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgif:996. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .