Expectations about the Federal Reserve's balance sheet and the term structure of interest rates
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adrien Alvero & Andreas M. Fischer, 2016.
"Exchange rate floor and central bank balance sheets: Simple spillover tests of the Swiss franc,"
University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science, Swiss Institute for International Economics and Applied Economics Research, vol. 67(02), pages 31-50, August.
- Adrien Alvero & Andreas M. Fischer, 2016. "Exchange rate floor and central bank balance sheets: Simple spillover tests of the Swiss franc," Working Papers 16.07, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Breckenfelder, Johannes & De Fiore, Fiorella & Andrade, Philippe & Karadi, Peter & Tristani, Oreste, 2016. "The ECB's asset purchase programme: an early assessment," Working Paper Series 1956, European Central Bank.
- Carpenter, Seth & Demiralp, Selva & Ihrig, Jane & Klee, Elizabeth, 2015.
"Analyzing Federal Reserve asset purchases: From whom does the Fed buy?,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 230-244.
- Seth B. Carpenter & Selva Demiralp & Jane E. Ihrig & Elizabeth C. Klee, 2013. "Analyzing Federal Reserve asset purchases: from whom does the Fed buy?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-32, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgfe:2012-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .