Report NEP-EEC-2016-10-02This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Camba-Méndez, Gonzalo & Durré, Alain & Mongelli, Francesco Paolo, 2016. "Bank interest rate setting in the euro area during the Great Recession," Working Paper Series 1965, European Central Bank.
- Łyziak, Tomasz & Paloviita, Maritta, 2016. "Anchoring of inflation expectations in the euro area: recent evidence based on survey data," Working Paper Series 1945, European Central Bank.
- Scopel, Silvia & Hempell, Hannah S. & Köhler-Ulbrich, Petra, 2016. "The euro area bank lending survey," Occasional Paper Series 179, European Central Bank.
- Thomas, Carlos & Hurtado, Samuel & Arce, Óscar, 2016. "Policy spillovers and synergies in a monetary union," Working Paper Series 1942, European Central Bank.
- Özyurt, Selin, 2016. "Has the exchange rate pass through recently declined in the euro area?," Working Paper Series 1955, European Central Bank.
- Sandra Gomes & N. Bokan & A. Gerali & P. Jacquinot & P. Pisani, 2016. "EAGLE-FLI - A macroeconomic model of banking and financial interdependence in the euro area," Working Papers w201610, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Blattner, Tobias Sebastian & Joyce, Michael A. S., 2016. "Net debt supply shocks in the euro area and the implications for QE," Working Paper Series 1957, European Central Bank.
- Moshammer, Edmund & Pierluigi, Beatrice & Masuch, Klaus, 2016. "Institutions, public debt and growth in Europe," Working Paper Series 1963, European Central Bank.
- Lenza, Michele & Jarociński, Marek, 2016. "An inflation-predicting measure of the output gap in the euro area," Working Paper Series 1966, European Central Bank.
- Cláudia Braz & João Amador & Lara Wemans & Maria Manuel Campos & Sharmin Sazedj, 2016. "Public debt sustainability:Methodologies and debates in European institutions," Working Papers o201601, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Andrés Fuentes Hutfilter & Andreas Kappeler & Dorothee Schneider & Giovanni Maria Semeraro, 2016. "Boosting investment performance in Germany," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1326, OECD Publishing.
- Ari, Anil & Darracq Pariès, Matthieu & Kok, Christoffer & Żochowski, Dawid, 2016. "When shadows grow longer: shadow banking with endogenous entry," Working Paper Series 1943, European Central Bank.
- Carlos Robalo Marques & Daniel Dias & Christine Richmond, 2016. "A tale of two sectors: why is misallocation higher in services than in manufacturing?," Working Papers w201614, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Adrien Alvero & Andreas M. Fischer, 2016. "Exchange rate floor and central bank balance sheets: Simple spillover tests of the Swiss franc," Working Papers 16.07, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Breckenfelder, Johannes & De Fiore, Fiorella & Andrade, Philippe & Karadi, Peter & Tristani, Oreste, 2016. "The ECB's asset purchase programme: an early assessment," Working Paper Series 1956, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbrbu:20160001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore