A Review of the Commission on Social Welfare's Minimum Adequate Income
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Conniffe, Denis & Keogh, Gary, 1988. "Equivalence Scales and Costs of Children," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number GRS142.
- Atkinson, Anthony B & Micklewright, John, 1991. "Unemployment Compensation and Labor Market Transitions: A Critical Review," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 29(4), pages 1679-1727, December.
- Tim Callan & Brian Nolan & Cathal O'Donoghue, 1996. "What Has Happened to Replacement Rates?," Papers WP076, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Conniffe, Denis, 1992. "The Non-constancy of Equivalence Scales," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 38(4), pages 429-443, December.
- Richard Blundell, 1992.
"Labour supply and taxation: a survey,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, pages 15-40.
- Kevin Denny & Michael Ridge, 1992. "The implications of a switch to locally varying business rates," Open Access publications 10197/153, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Beckerman, W, 1979. "The Impact of Income Maintenance Payments on Poverty in Britain, 1975," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 89(354), pages 261-279, June.
- Buhmann, Brigitte, et al, 1988. "Equivalence Scales, Well-Being, Inequality, and Poverty: Sensitivity Estimates across Ten Countries Using the Luxembourg Income Study (LIS) Database," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 34(2), pages 115-142, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Conniffe, Denis & FitzGerald, John & Scott, Susan & Shortall, Fergal, 1997. "The Costs to Ireland of Greenhouse Gas Abatement," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number PRS32.
- Donal O'Neill & Olive Sweetman, 1999. "Poverty and Inequality in Ireland: A Comparison using Measures of Income and Consumption," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n860399, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Denis Conniffe & Brian Nolan & Christopher T. Whelan, 1999. "Household Composition, Living Standards, and "Needs"," Papers WP106, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Callan, Tim, 1997. "Income Support and Work Incentives: Ireland and the UK," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number PRS30.
- Brian Nolan & Bertrand Maitre, 2000. "A Comparative Perspective on Trends in Income Inequality in Ireland," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 31(4), pages 329-350.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:resser:prs29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .