A Review of the Commission on Social Welfare's Minimum Adequate Income
No abstract is available for this item.
|This book is provided by Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) in its series Research Series with number PRS29 and published in 1996.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (353-1) 863 2000
Fax: (353-1) 863 2100
Web page: http://www.esri.ie
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard Blundell, 1992. "Labour supply and taxation: a survey," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 13(3), pages 15-40, January.
- Conniffe, Denis, 1992. "The Non-constancy of Equivalence Scales," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 38(4), pages 429-43, December.
- Atkinson, Anthony B & Micklewright, John, 1991. "Unemployment Compensation and Labor Market Transitions: A Critical Review," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 29(4), pages 1679-1727, December.
- Beckerman, W, 1979. "The Impact of Income Maintenance Payments on Poverty in Britain, 1975," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 89(354), pages 261-79, June.
- Tim Callan & Brian Nolan & Cathal O'Donoghue, 1996. "What Has Happened to Replacement Rates?," Papers WP076, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Buhmann, Brigitte, et al, 1988. "Equivalence Scales, Well-Being, Inequality, and Poverty: Sensitivity Estimates across Ten Countries Using the Luxembourg Income Study (LIS) Database," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 34(2), pages 115-42, June.
- Conniffe, Denis & Keogh, Gary, 1988. "Equivalence Scales and Costs of Children," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number GRS142.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:resser:prs29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.