Financial Incentives to Work - Conceptions and Results in Great Britain, Ireland and Canada
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Blundell & Alan Duncan & Julian McCrae & Costas Meghir, 2000. "The labour market impact of the working families’ tax credit," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 21(1), pages 75-103, March.
- Mike Brewer & Paul Gregg, 2001.
"Eradicating child poverty in Britain: welfare reform and children since 1997,"
IFS Working Papers
W01/08, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Mike Brewer & Paul Gregg, 2002. "Eradicating Child Poverty in Britain: Welfare Reform and Children Since 1997," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 02/052, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Callan, Tim & O'Neill, Ciarán J. & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 1995. "Supplementing Family Income," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number PRS23.
- Mike Brewer, 2000. "Comparing in-work benefits and financial work incentives for low-income families in the US and the UK," IFS Working Papers W00/16, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Wolfgang Ochel, 2000. "Steuergutschriften und Transfers an Arbeitnehmer im Niedriglohnbereich - der angelsächsische Weg zu mehr Beschäftigung und weniger Armut," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 53(21), pages 13-23, July.
- Trabert, Lioba, 1999. "Make Work Pay - Die Wirkungen der Kombilohnkonzepte in den USA und in Grossbritanien," Wirtschaft im Wandel, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH), vol. 5(11), pages 9-16.
- Blundell, Richard, 2000. "Work Incentives and 'In-Work' Benefit Reforms: A Review," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(1), pages 27-44, Spring.
- Duncan, Alan & Giles, Christopher, 1996. "Labour Supply Incentives and Recent Family Credit Reforms," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(434), pages 142-155, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_627. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .