Health Spending and the Black Hole
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McCoy, Daniel & Duffy, David & Bergin, Adele & Eakins, John & MacCoille, C, 2002. "Quarterly Economic Commentary, Summer 2002," Forecasting Report, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number QEC20022.
- Usha Reichert & Richard Cebula, 1999. "A note on health care inflation," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 23(3), pages 193-198, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Callan, Tim & Nolan, Brian, 2004. "Relative Income Poverty: Learning from the Best-Performing Countries," Papers BP2005/2, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Garrett, Shane & Mathieu, Catherine & Nolan, Anne & Nolan, Brian & Sterdyniak, Henri, 2004. "Budget Perspectives 2005," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number BMI176 edited by Callan, Tim & Doris, Aedin & McCoy, Daniel.
- Nolan, Anne & Nolan, Brian, 2004.
"Ireland's Health Care System: Some Issues and Challenges,"
HRBWP14, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Nolan, Anne & Nolan, Brian, 2004. "Ireland's Health Care System: Some Issues and Challenges," Papers BP2005/3, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- repec:esr:chaptr:jacb200752 is not listed on IDEAS
- May, Peter & Hynes, Geralyn & McCallion, Philip & Payne, Sheila & Larkin, Philip & McCarron, Mary, 2014. "Policy analysis: Palliative care in Ireland," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 68-74.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:qecsas:2004:autumn:wren. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .