Quarterly Economic Commentary, Summer 2002
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Schettkat, Ronald & Yocarini, Lara, 2003. "The Shift to Services: A Review of the Literature," IZA Discussion Papers 964, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lydon, Reamonn & McQuinn, Kieran & O'Brien, Martin & Sherman, Martina, 2011. "The Outlook for Credit in the Irish Economy," Economic Letters 01/EL/11, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Bergin, Adele & Kelly, Elish & McGuinness, Seamus, 2012. "Explaining Changes in Earnings and Labour Costs During the Recession," Papers EC9, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Bermingham, Colin & Conefrey, Thomas, 2014.
"The Irish macroeconomic response to an external shock with an application to stress testing,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 454-470.
- Birmingham, Colin & Conefrey, Thomas, 2011. "The Irish Macroeconomic Response to an External Shock with an Application to Stress Testing," Research Technical Papers 10/RT/11, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Mc Quinn, Kieran, 2004. "A Model of the Irish Housing Sector," Research Technical Papers 1/RT/04, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Eoin O'Malley, 2012. "A Survey of Explanations for the Celtic Tiger Boom," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp417, IIIS.
- Kirby, Peadar, 2003. "Macroeconomic success and social vulnerability: lessons for Latin America from the Celtic Tiger," Financiamiento para el Desarrollo 129, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- repec:esr:chaptr:jacb200210 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wren, Maev-Ann, 2004. "Health Spending and the Black Hole," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), pages 1-23.
- Bergin, Adele & Duffy, David & Eakins, John & McCoy, Daniel, 2002. "Forecasting the Public Finances and the Macroeconomic Context for Budget 2003," Papers BP2003/1, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
More about this item
- E27 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:forcas:qec:v:2002:i:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.