Socio-economic health differences in the Netherlands: A review of recent empirical findings
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van den Berg, Gerard J. & Lundborg, Petter & Nystedt, Paul & Rooth, Dan-Olof, 2009.
"Critical Periods During Childhood and Adolescence: A Study of Adult Height Among Immigrant Siblings,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4140, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- van den Berg, Gerard J. & Lundborg, Petter & Nystedt, Paul & Rooth, Dan-Olof, 2011. "Critical periods during childhood and adolescence: a study of adult height among immigrant siblings," Working Paper Series 2011:5, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- van den Berg, Gerard J. & Lundborg, Petter & Nystedt, Paul & Rooth, Dan-Olof, 2012. "Critical Periods during Childhood and Adolescence: A Study of Adult Height among Immigrant Siblings," Working Papers 2012:23, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- van den Berg, G. J & Lundborg P & Nystedt P & Rooth D, 2009. "Critical Periods During Childhood and Adolescence: A Study of Adult Height Among Immigrant Siblings," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 09/20, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Van der Heyden, J. H. A. & Demarest, S. & Tafforeau, J. & Van Oyen, H., 2003. "Socio-economic differences in the utilisation of health services in Belgium," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 153-165, August.
- Monden, Christiaan W.S., 2005. "Current and lifetime exposure to working conditions. Do they explain educational differences in subjective health?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 60(11), pages 2465-2476, June.
- Rolden, Herbert J.A. & van Bodegom, David & Westendorp, Rudi G.J., 2014. "Variation in the costs of dying and the role of different health services, socio-demographic characteristics, and preceding health care expenses," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 110-117.
- Zagorsky, Jay L., 2005. "Health and wealth: The late-20th century obesity epidemic in the U.S," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 296-313, July.
- Luger, Lisa, 1998. "HIV, AIDS prevention and class and socio-economic related factors of risk of HIV infection," Discussion Papers, Research Group Public Health P 98-204, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Andrea Geckova & Jitse Dijk & Johan Groothoff & Doeke Post, 2002. "Socio-economic differences in health risk behaviour and attitudes towards health risk behaviour among Slovak adolescents," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 47(4), pages 233-239, July.
- Frohlich, Katherine L. & Ross, Nancy & Richmond, Chantelle, 2006. "Health disparities in Canada today: Some evidence and a theoretical framework," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 79(2-3), pages 132-143, December.
More about this item
Keywordsinequalities in health socio-economic status mortality morbidity risk factors the Netherlands;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:34:y:1992:i:3:p:213-226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.