Satisfaction with the access to the health services of the people with chronic conditions in Estonia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bentur, Netta & Gross, Revital & Brammli-Greenberg, Shuli, 2004. "Satisfaction with and access to community care of the chronically ill in Israel's health system," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 129-136, February.
- Kalda, R. & Polluste, K. & Lember, M., 2003. "Patient satisfaction with care is associated with personal choice of physician," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 55-62, April.
- Atun, Rifat Ali & Menabde, Nata & Saluvere, Katrin & Jesse, Maris & Habicht, Jarno, 2006. "Introducing a complex health innovation--Primary health care reforms in Estonia (multimethods evaluation)," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 79-91, November.
- de Boer, Angela G. E. M. & Wijker, Wouter & de Haes, Hanneke C. J. M., 1997. "Predictors of health care utilization in the chronically ill: a review of the literature," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 101-115, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kruk, Margaret Elizabeth & Porignon, Denis & Rockers, Peter C. & Van Lerberghe, Wim, 2010. "The contribution of primary care to health and health systems in low- and middle-income countries: A critical review of major primary care initiatives," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(6), pages 904-911, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:82:y:2007:i:1:p:51-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .