An examination of flexible spending accounts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kimball, Miles S, 1990.
"Precautionary Saving in the Small and in the Large,"
Econometric Society, vol. 58(1), pages 53-73, January.
- Miles S. Kimball, 1989. "Precautionary Saving in the Small and in the Large," NBER Working Papers 2848, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cuddington, John T., 1999.
"Optimal annual contributions to flexible spending accounts: a rule-of-thumb,"
Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 59-61, January.
- John T. Cuddington, 1998. "Optimal Annual Contributions to Flexible Spending Accounts: A Rule-of-Thumb," Game Theory and Information 9802001, EconWPA.
- Leung, Siu Fai & Yu, Shihti, 1996.
"On the choice between sample selection and two-part models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 72(1-2), pages 197-229.
- Leung, S.F. & Yu, S., 1992. "On the Choice Between Sample Selection and Two-Part Models," RCER Working Papers 337, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Duan, Naihua, et al, 1984. "Choosing between the Sample-Selection Model and the Multi-part Model," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 2(3), pages 283-289, July.
- Cardon, James H & Hendel, Igal, 2001. "Asymmetric Information in Health Insurance: Evidence from the National Medical Expenditure Survey," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 32(3), pages 408-427, Autumn.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jack, William & Levinson, Arik & Rahardja, Sjamsu, 2006.
"Employee cost-sharing and the welfare effects of flexible spending accounts,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, pages 2285-2301.
- William Jack (Georgetown University), Arik Levinson (Georgetown University), and Sjamsu Rahardja (World Bank), 2005. "Employee cost-sharing and the welfare effects of Flexible Spending Accounts," Working Papers gueconwpa~05-05-12, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- William Jack & Arik Levinson & Sjamsu Rahardja, 2005. "Employee Cost-Sharing and the Welfare Effects of Flexible Spending Accounts," NBER Working Papers 11315, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cardon, James H. & Showalter, Mark H., 2007. "Insurance choice and tax-preferred health savings accounts," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 373-399, March.
- Schreyögg, Jonas, 2003. "Medical savings accounts: Eine internationale Bestandsaufnahme des Konzeptes der Gesundheitssparkonten," Discussion Papers 2003/11, Technische Universität Berlin, School of Economics and Management.
- James H. Cardon, 2010. "Flexible Spending Accounts and Adverse Selection," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 77(1), pages 145-153.
- repec:aea:aecrev:v:107:y:2017:i:11:p:3510-49 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey B. Liebman & Neale Mahoney, 2013.
"Do Expiring Budgets Lead to Wasteful Year-End Spending? Evidence from Federal Procurement,"
NBER Working Papers
19481, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Liebman, Jeffrey B. & Mahoney, Neale, 2013. "Do Expiring Budgets Lead to Wasteful Year-End Spending? Evidence from Federal Procurement," Working Paper Series rwp13-038, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Barton H. Hamilton & James Marton, 2008. "Employee choice of flexible spending account participation and health plan," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(7), pages 793-813.
- Feldman Roger D & Parente Stephen T, 2010. "Enrollee Incentives in Consumer Directed Health Plans: Spend Now or Save for Later?," Forum for Health Economics & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 13(2), pages 1-20, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhecon:v:20:y:2001:i:6:p:935-954. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560 .