Medical savings accounts: a core feature of Singapore's health care system
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lostao, Lourdes & Regidor, Enrique & Geyer, Siegfried & Aïach, Pierre, 2007. "Patient cost sharing and social inequalities in access to health care in three western European countries," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 367-376, July.
- Goddard, Maria & Smith, Peter, 2001. "Equity of access to health care services: : Theory and evidence from the UK," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 53(9), pages 1149-1162, November.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2004.059402_2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Larizgoitia, Itziar & Starfield, Barbara, 1997. "Reform of primary health care: the case of Spain," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 121-137, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schreyögg, Jonas, 2003. "Medical savings accounts: Eine internationale Bestandsaufnahme des Konzeptes der Gesundheitssparkonten," Discussion Papers 2003/11, Technische Universität Berlin, School of Economics and Management.
- Chia, Ngee-Choon & Tsui, Albert K.C., 2005.
"Medical savings accounts in Singapore: how much is adequate?,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 855-875, September.
- Ngee-Choon Chia & Albert K C Tsui, 2005. "Medical Savings Accounts in Singapore: How much is adequate?," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0502, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Ngee-Choon Chia & Albert K C Tsui, 2005. "Medical Savings Accounts in Singapore : How much is adequate?," Finance Working Papers 22567, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsKeywords Financing of health provision; Medical savings accounts; Singapore; Schlüsselwörter Finanzierung des Gesundheitswesens; medizinische Sparkonten; Singapur;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eujhec:v:3:y:2002:i:3:p:188-195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.