Primary health care meets the market in China and Vietnam
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Xueshan, Feng & Shenglan, Tang & Bloom, Gerald & Segall, Malcolm & Xingyuan, Gu, 1995. "Cooperative medical schemes in contemporary rural China," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 41(8), pages 1111-1118, October.
- Bloom, Gerald & Xingyuan, Gu, 1997. "Health sector reform: Lessons from China," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 351-360, August.
- Wolffers, Ivan, 1995. "The role of pharmaceuticals in the privatization process in Vietnam's health-care system," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 41(9), pages 1325-1332, November.
- Liu, Gordon & Liu, Xingzhu & Meng, Qingyue, 1994. "Privatization of the medical market in socialist China: A historical approach," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 157-174, February.
- Liu, Xingzhu & Hsiao, William C. L., 1995. "The cost escalation of social health insurance plans in China: Its implication for public policy," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 41(8), pages 1095-1101, October.
- Lichtenstein, Natalie G. & DEC, 1993. "Enterprise reform in China : the evolving legal framework," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1198, The World Bank.
- Tim Ensor, 1997. "What role for state health care in Asian transition economies?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(5), pages 445-454.
- De Geyndt, W. & Zhao, X. & Liu, S., 1992. "From Barefoot Doctor to Village Doctor in Rural China," Papers 187, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Liu, Yuanli & Hu, Shanlian & Fu, Wei & Hsiao, William C., 1996. "Is community financing necessary and feasible for rural China?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 155-171, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:44:y:1998:i:3:p:233-252. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)or ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.