Does non-profit health insurance reduce financial burden? Evidence from the Vietnam living standards survey panel
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Matthew Jowett & Anil Deolalikar & Peter Martinsson, 2004. "Health insurance and treatment seeking behaviour: evidence from a low-income country," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(9), pages 845-857.
- Bloom, Gerald & Xingyuan, Gu, 1997. "Health sector reform: Lessons from China," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 351-360, August.
- Liu, Xingzhu & Hsiao, William C. L., 1995. "The cost escalation of social health insurance plans in China: Its implication for public policy," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 41(8), pages 1095-1101, October.
- World Bank, 2001. "Growing Healthy : A Review of Vietnam's Health Sector," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15512, The World Bank.
- Ai, Chunrong & Norton, Edward C., 2003. "Interaction terms in logit and probit models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 123-129, July.
- Halvorsen, Robert & Palmquist, Raymond, 1980. "The Interpretation of Dummy Variables in Semilogarithmic Equations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 474-475, June.
- Angel López-Nicolás, 1998.
"Unobserved heterogeneity and censoring in the demand for health care,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(5), pages 429-437.
- Ángel López Nicolás, 1997. "Unobserved heterogeneity and censoring in the demand for health care," Working Papers, Research Center on Health and Economics 240, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Ángel López Nicolás, 1997. "Unobserved heterogeneity and censoring in the demand for health care," Economics Working Papers 240, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Jowett, M. & Contoyannis, P. & Vinh, N. D., 2003. "The impact of public voluntary health insurance on private health expenditures in Vietnam," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 333-342, January.
- Winnie Yip & Karen Eggleston, 2001. "Provider payment reform in China: the case of hospital reimbursement in Hainan province," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(4), pages 325-339.
- Yip, Winnie & Eggleston, Karen, 2004. "Addressing government and market failures with payment incentives: Hospital reimbursement reform in Hainan, China," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 267-277, January.
- Hien, Nguyen Tran & Thu Ha, Le Thi & Rifkin, Susan B. & Wright, E. Pamela, 1995. "The pursuit of equity: a health sector case study from Vietnam," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 191-204, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:15:y:2006:i:6:p:603-616. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.