Cooperative medical schemes in contemporary rural China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hong Wang & Winnie Yip & Licheng Zhang & William C. Hsiao, 2009. "The impact of rural mutual health care on health status: evaluation of a social experiment in rural China," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(S2), pages 65-82, July.
- Jin Feng & Zheng Song, 2009. "Health care system in rural China: A quantitative approach based on heterogeneous individuals," Frontiers of Economics in China, Springer;Higher Education Press, vol. 4(2), pages 153-172, June.
- Wang, Hongman & Gu, Danan & Dupre, Matthew Egan, 2008. "Factors associated with enrollment, satisfaction, and sustainability of the New Cooperative Medical Scheme program in six study areas in rural Beijing," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 32-44, January.
- Liu, Hong & Gao, Song & Rizzo, John A., 2011. "The expansion of public health insurance and the demand for private health insurance in rural China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 28-41, March.
- You, Xuedan & Kobayashi, Yasuki, 2009. "The new cooperative medical scheme in China," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 1-9, June.
- Adam Wagstaff & Winnie Yip & Magnus Lindelow & William C. Hsiao, 2009. "China's health system and its reform: a review of recent studies," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(S2), pages 7-23, July.
- Gonzalez Block, Miguel Angel, 1997. "Comparative research and analysis methods for shared learning from health system reforms," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 187-209, December.
- Liu, Hong & Sun, Qi & Zhao, Zhong, 2014.
"Social learning and health insurance enrollment: Evidence from China's New Cooperative Medical Scheme,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 84-102.
- Liu, Hong & Sun, Qi & Zhao, Zhong, 2013. "Social Learning and Health Insurance Enrollment: Evidence from China's New Cooperative Medical Scheme," IZA Discussion Papers 7251, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zhang, Licheng & Wang, Hong, 2008. "Dynamic process of adverse selection: Evidence from a subsidized community-based health insurance in rural China," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 67(7), pages 1173-1182, October.
- Hu, Hsin-Hui & Qi, Qinghui & Yang, Chih-Hai, 2012. "Analysis of hospital technical efficiency in China: Effect of health insurance reform," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 865-877.
- Wu, Yanrui, 1997. "China's health care sector in transition: resources, demand and reforms," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 137-152, February.
- Hong Wang & Licheng Zhang & Heng-fu Zou, 2006. "Health Services in Rural China," CEMA Working Papers 563, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Bloom, Gerald, 1998. "Primary health care meets the market in China and Vietnam," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 233-252, June.
- Yu, Hao, 2015. "Universal health insurance coverage for 1.3 billion people: What accounts for China's success?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(9), pages 1145-1152.
- Huixia Liu & Linxiu Zhang & Gale Summerfield & Yaojiang Shi, 2009. "A gendered view of reforming health care access for farmers in China," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(2), pages 194-211, January.
- Tu, Feng & Tokunaga, Shoji & Deng, ZhouLu & Nobutomo, Koichi, 2002. "Analysis of hospital charges for cerebral infarction stroke inpatients in Beijing, People's Republic of China," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 243-256, March.
More about this item
Keywordscooperative medical schemes China health finance rural health services;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:41:y:1995:i:8:p:1111-1118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.