Privatization of the medical market in socialist China: A historical approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mocan, H. Naci & Tekin, Erdal & Zax, Jeffrey S., 2004. "The Demand for Medical Care in Urban China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 289-304, February.
- Gonzalez Block, Miguel Angel, 1997. "Comparative research and analysis methods for shared learning from health system reforms," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 187-209, December.
- Lim, Meng-Kin & Yang, Hui & Zhang, Tuohong & Zhou, Zijun & Feng, Wen & Chen, Yude, 2004. "China's evolving health care market: how doctors feel and what they think," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 329-337, September.
- Liu, Xingzhu & Xu, Lingzhong & Wang, Shuhong, 1996. "Reforming China's 50 000 township hospitals--effectiveness, challenges and opportunities," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 13-29, October.
- Bloom, Gerald, 1998. "Primary health care meets the market in China and Vietnam," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 233-252, June.
- Grigoriou, Christopher & Guillaumont, Patrick & Yang, Wenyan, 2005. "Child mortality under Chinese reforms," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 441-464.
- Hou, Xiaohui & Coyne, Joseph, 2008. "The emergence of proprietary medical facilities in China," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 141-151, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:27:y:1994:i:2:p:157-174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.