ICT clusters in Europe The great central banana and the small Nordic potato
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jalava, Jukka & Pohjola, Matti, 2001.
"Economic Growth in the New Economy. Evidence from Advanced Economies,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
005, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Jalava, Jukka & Pohjola, Matti, 2002. "Economic growth in the New Economy: evidence from advanced economies," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 189-210, June.
- Donald R. Davis & David E. Weinstein, 1998.
"Economic geography and regional production structure: an empirical investigation,"
40, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Davis, Donald R. & Weinstein, David E., 1999. "Economic geography and regional production structure: An empirical investigation," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 379-407, February.
- Donald R. Davis & David E. Weinstein, 1997. "Economic Geography and Reginal Production Structure: An Empirical Investigation," NBER Working Papers 6093, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Donald R. Davis & David E. Weinstein, 1997. "Economic Geography and Regional Production Structure: An Empirical Investigation," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1802, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Krugman, Paul & Venables, Anthony J, 1993.
"Integration, Specialization and Adjustment,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
886, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kolko, Jed, 2002.
"Silicon mountains, silicon molehills: geographic concentration and convergence of internet industries in the US,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 211-232, June.
- Kolko, Jed, 2001. "Silicon Mountains, Silicon Molehills. Geographic Concentration and Convergence of Internet Industries in the US," WIDER Working Paper Series 002, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Krugman, Paul, 1980. "Scale Economies, Product Differentiation, and the Pattern of Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(5), pages 950-959, December.
- Quah, Danny, 1999.
"Internet Cluster Emergence,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2293, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Belleflamme, Paul & Picard, Pierre & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 2000.
"An Economic Theory of Regional Clusters,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 158-184, July.
- Audretsch, David B & Feldman, Maryann P, 1998.
"Innovation in Cities: Science-Based Diversity, Specialization and Localized Competition,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1980, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Feldman, Maryann P. & Audretsch, David B., 1999. "Innovation in cities:: Science-based diversity, specialization and localized competition," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 409-429, February.
- Beardsell, Mark & Henderson, Vernon, 1999. "Spatial evolution of the computer industry in the USA," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 431-456, February.
- Friedman, Milton, 1992. "Do Old Fallacies Ever Die?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(4), pages 2129-2132, December.
- Arthur, W Brian, 1989. "Competing Technologies, Increasing Returns, and Lock-In by Historical Events," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(394), pages 116-131, March.
- David, Paul A, 1985. "Clio and the Economics of QWERTY," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 332-337, May.
- Koski, Heli A. & Majumdar, Sumit K., 2000. "Convergence in telecommunications infrastructure development in OECD countries," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 111-131, June.
- Simons, Kenneth L., 2001. "Information Technology and the Dynamics of Firm and Industrial Structure," WIDER Working Paper Series 083, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- David L. Hummels & Dana Rapoport & Kei-Mu Yi, 1998. "Vertical specialization and the changing nature of world trade," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Jun, pages 79-99.
- Danny Quah, 2000. "Internet Cluster Emergence," CEP Discussion Papers dp0441, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:iepoli:v:14:y:2002:i:2:p:145-165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.