Internet Cluster Emergence
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Quah, Danny, 2002. "Technology Dissemination and Economic Growth: Some Lessons for the New Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 3207, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Quah, Danny, 2003. "Digital Goods and the New Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 3846, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Raphael Suire & Jérome Vicente, 2009.
"Why do some places succeed when others decline? A social interaction model of cluster viability,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 9(3), pages 381-404, May.
- Raphaël Suire & Jérôme Vicente, 2008. "Why do some places succeed when others decline : a social interaction model of cluster viability," Post-Print halshs-00325986, HAL.
- Jérôme Vicente & Raphaël Suire, 2009. "Why Do Some Places Succeed When Others Decline? A Social Interaction Model of Cluster Viability," Post-Print hal-00418539, HAL.
- Raphaël Suire & Jérôme Vicente, 2009. "Why do some places succeed when others decline? A social interaction model of cluster viability," Post-Print halshs-00377138, HAL.
- Bischi, G.-I. & Dawid, H. & Kopel, M., 2003.
"Gaining the competitive edge using internal and external spillovers: a dynamic analysis,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 27(11), pages 2171-2193.
- Bischi, G. -I. & Dawid, H. & Kopel, M., 2003. "Gaining the competitive edge using internal and external spillovers: a dynamic analysis," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(11-12), pages 2171-2193, September.
- Koski, H. & Rouvinen, P. & Yla-Anttila, P., 2002.
"ICT clusters in Europe The great central banana and the small Nordic potato,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 145-165, June.
- Koski, Heli & Rouvinen, Petri & Yla-Anttila, Pekka, 2001. "ICT Clusters in Europe. The Great Central Banana and the Small Nordic Potato," WIDER Working Paper Series 006, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Zakaria Babutsidze & Robin Cowan, 2014. "Showing or telling? Local interaction and organization of behavior," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 9(2), pages 151-181, October.
- Oliviero A. Carboni, 2013. "Investment in Information and Communication Technologies (ICT): The Role of Geographic Distance and Industry Proximity," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 43(2,3), pages 191-212, Winter.
- Jung, Juan, 2014. "Regional inequalities in the impact of broadband on productivity: Evidence from Brazil," MPRA Paper 56177, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yannis Ioannides, 2006.
"Topologies of social interactions,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 28(3), pages 559-584, August.
- Yannis Ioannides, 2001. "Topologies of Social Interactions," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0104, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Yannis M. Ioannides, 2004. "Topologies Of Social Interactions," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 287, Econometric Society.
- Quah, Danny, 2002. "Technology dissemination and economic growth: some lessons for the new economy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2118, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Orlando Gomes, 2004. "Location Dynamics and Knowledge Agglomeration," Urban/Regional 0409012, EconWPA.
- Danny Quah, 2002. "Technology Dissemination and Economic Growth: Some Lessons for the New Economy," CEP Discussion Papers dp0522, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Quah, Danny, 2003. "Digital goods and the new economy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2236, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Raphaël Suire & Jérome Vicente & Yan Dala Pria, 2006. "Why some clusters succeed whereas others decline ? Modelling the ambivalent stability properties of clusters," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 200619, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
More about this item
KeywordsDistribution dynamics; economic geography; internet; location; space; time; Toepitz; weightless economy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cep:cepdps:dp0441. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://cep.lse.ac.uk/_new/publications/series.asp?prog=CEP .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .