On the conceptualization of agglomeration economies: The case of new firm formation in the Dutch ICT sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baycan, Tüzin & Sahin, Mediha & Nijkamp, Peter, 2012.
"The urban growth potential of second-generation migrant entrepreneurs: A sectoral study on Amsterdam,"
International Business Review,
Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 971-986.
- Tüzin Baycan-Levent & Peter Nijkamp & Mediha Sahin, 2009. "The Urban Growth Potential of Second-Generation Migrant Entrepreneurs - A Sectoral Study on Amsterdam," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-026/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Henri L.F. de Groot & Jacques Poot & Martijn J. Smit, 2007.
"Agglomeration, Innovation and Regional Development: Theoretical Perspectives and Meta-Analysis,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
07-079/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Henri L.F. de Groot & Jacques Poot & Martijn J. Smit, 2008. "Agglomeration Externalities, Innovation and Regional Growth: Theoretical Perspectives and Meta-Analysis," Working Papers in Economics 08/01, University of Waikato.
- Andrea LASAGNI & Fabio SFORZI, "undated". "The Location Determinants of the ICT Sector across Italy," Regional and Urban Modeling 284100027, EcoMod.
- Schanne, Norbert & Weyh, Antje, 2009. "What makes start-ups out of unemployment different?," IAB Discussion Paper 200904, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Christ, Julian P., 2009. "New Economic Geography reloaded: Localized knowledge spillovers and the geography of innovation," FZID Discussion Papers 01-2009, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Otto Raspe & Frank Van Oort, 2004. "ICT loves agglomeration The urban impacts of ICT in the Netherlands," ERSA conference papers ersa04p101, European Regional Science Association.
- Buenstorf, Guido & Klepper, Steven, 2010. "Why does entry cluster geographically? Evidence from the US tire industry," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 103-114, September.
- Guido Buenstorf & Christina Guenther, 2007.
"No place like home? Location choice and firm survival after forced relocation in the German machine tool industry,"
Jena Economic Research Papers
2007-053, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Guido Buenstorf & Christina Guenther, 2007. "No Place like Home? Location choice and firm survival after forced relocation in the German machine tool industry," DRUID Working Papers 07-16, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Baltzopoulos, Apostolos & Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Tikoudis, Ioannis, 2012. "Spin-off: Individual, Firm, Industry and Regional Determinants," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 265, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Baltzopoulos, Apostolos, 2009. "Agglomeration Externalities and Entrepreneurship - micro-level evidence from Sweden," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 190, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Joeri Gorter & Suzanne Kok, 2009. "Agglomeration economies in the Netherlands," CPB Discussion Paper 124, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Christian Schröder, 2013. "Regional and company-specific factors for high growth dynamics of ICT companies in Germany with particular emphasis on knowledge spillovers," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 92(4), pages 741-772, November.
- Otto Raspe & Frank Oort, 2011. "Growth of new firms and spatially bounded knowledge externalities," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 46(3), pages 495-518, June.
- Johannes Boshuizen & Peter Geurts & Anne Van Der Veen, 2009. "Regional Social Networks As Conduits For Knowledge Spillovers: Explaining Performance Of High-Tech Firms," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 100(2), pages 183-197, April.
- Eunsuk Hong & In Lee & Laixiang Sun & Richard Harrison, 2015. "Entrepreneurship across time and space: empirical evidence from Korea," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 705-719, March.
- Christian Schröder, 2010. "Regionale und unternehmensspezifische Faktoren einer hohen Wachstumsdynamik von IKT Unternehmen in Deutschland," EIIW Discussion paper disbei185, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Elif Alkay & Geoffrey Hewings, 2012. "The determinants of agglomeration for the manufacturing sector in the Istanbul metropolitan area," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 48(1), pages 225-245, February.
- Jacob Rubæk Holm & Christian Richter Østergaard, 2010. "Sources of Regional Resilience in the Danish ICT Sector," DRUID Working Papers 10-28, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- A. Lasagni & F. Sforzi, 2007. "Locational determinants of the ICT sector across Italy," Economics Department Working Papers 2007-EP03, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Baltzopoulos, Apostolos, 2009. "The Firm and the Region as Breeding Grounds for Entrepreneurs," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 189, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Koen Frenken & Frank G. van Oort & Thijs Verburg & Ron A. Boschma, 2004. "Variety and regional economic growth in the Netherlands," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0502, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Dec 2004.
- Baycan-Levent, T. & Nijkamp, P. & Sahin, M., 2008. "External orientation of second generation migrant entrepreneurs : a sectoral study on Amsterdam," Serie Research Memoranda 0015, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Lee, In Hyeock & Hong, Eunsuk & Sun, Laixiang, 2013. "Regional knowledge production and entrepreneurial firm creation: Spatial Dynamic Analyses," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(10), pages 2106-2115.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:38:y:2004:i:2:p:263-290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.