Report NEP-KNM-2007-06-23This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Emanuele Canegrati issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Julien Pénin & Jean Pierre Wack, 2007. "Research Tool Patents and Free-Libre Biotechnology: A Unified Perspective," Working Papers of BETA 2007-24, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Tsakas, Elias & Voorneveld, Mark, 2007. "Efficient communication, common knowledge, and consensus," Working Papers in Economics 255, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Eleftherios Sapsalis, 2007. "From Science to License: An exploratory analysis of the value of academic patents," Working Papers CEB 07-018.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Baldwin, John R. & Beckstead, Desmond & Brown, W. Mark & Rigby, David, 2007. "Urban Economies and Productivity," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2007045e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Eleftherios Sapsalis, 2007. "Science vs Technology: a faculty dilemma? 35 years of patenting at the School of Engineering and Applied Science of Columbia University," Working Papers CEB 07-017.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Tsakas, Elias, 2007. "Aggregate information, common knowledge, and agreeing not to bet," Working Papers in Economics 254, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Di Tommaso Maria Laura & Strom Steinar & Saether Erik Magnus, 2007. "Nurses Wanted. Is the Job Too Harsh or is the Wage Too Low?," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200704, University of Turin.