Klein et l’émergence de la modélisation macroéconomique
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lawrence R. Klein, 1951. "Studies in Investment Behavior," NBER Chapters,in: Conference on Business Cycles, pages 233-318 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael De Vroey, 2000.
"IS-LM à la Hicks versus IS-LM à la Modigliani,"
History of Political Economy,
Duke University Press, vol. 32(2), pages 293-316, Summer.
- De Vroey, Michel, 1997. "IS-LM "à la Hicks" versus IS-LM "à la Modigliani"," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1998003, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Lucas, Robert E., 1977. "Understanding business cycles," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 7-29, January.
- Anna Batyra & Michel De Vroey, 2012.
"From One To Many Islands: The Emergence Of Search And Matching Models,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(3), pages 393-414, July.
- Anna BATYRA & Michel DE VROEY, 2009. "From one to many islands : the emergence of search and matching models," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2009005, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Lawrence R. Klein, 1947. "Theories of Effective Demand and Employment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 55, pages 108-108.
- Lucas, Robert Jr, 1976. "Econometric policy evaluation: A critique," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 19-46, January.
- Garrone Giovanna & Marchionatti Roberto & Bellofiore Riccardo, 2004. "Keynes on econometric method. A reassessment of his debate with Tinbergen and econometricians, 1938-1943," CESMEP Working Papers 200401, University of Turin.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:ecstat:estat_0336-1454_2012_num_451_1_9737. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/estat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.