Lawrence R. Klein and the Economic Forecasting – A Survey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Klein, Lawrence R. & Özmucur, Süleyman, 2010. "The use of consumer and business surveys in forecasting," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1453-1462, November.
- Michel De Vroey & Pierre Malgrange, 2012.
"From The Keynesian Revolution to the Klein-Goldberger model: Klein and the dynamization of Keynesian theory,"
History of Economic Ideas,
Fabrizio Serra Editore, Pisa - Roma, vol. 20(2), pages 113-136.
- Michel DE VROEY & Pierre MALGRANGE, 2010. "From The Keynesian Revolution to the Klein-Goldberger Model: Klein and the Dynamization of Keynesian Theory," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010019, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Kanta Marwah & Lawrence Klein, 1995. "What Are some Prospects for India's Joining the Asian Growth Process?," Carleton Economic Papers 95-04, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised 1996.
- Lawrence R. Klein, 1951. "Studies in Investment Behavior," NBER Chapters,in: Conference on Business Cycles, pages 233-318 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Klein, L. R., 2004. "China and India: Two Asian Economic Giants, Two Different Systems," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 4(1).
- Klein, Lawrence R., 1998. "Money and financial markets in Asian economies: A challenge to Asian Industrialization," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 1-11.
- Klein, Lawrence R., 2009. "Measurement of a shift in the world's center of economic gravity," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 489-492, July.
- Lawrence R. Klein & T. Palanivel, 2000. "Economic Reforms and Growth Prospects in India," ASARC Working Papers 2000-03, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Lawrence Klein, 2003. "Some Potential Linkages for Input-Output Analysis with Flow-of-Funds," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 269-277.
- Lawrence R. Klein, 1947. "Theories of Effective Demand and Employment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 55, pages 108-108.
- Lawrence R. Klein, 1964. "A Postwar Quarterly Model: Description and Applications," NBER Chapters,in: Models of Income Determination, pages 11-57 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsLawrence R. Klein; econometric model building;
- B30 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - General
- C40 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rjr:romjef:v::y:2014:i:1:p:5-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.