Lawrence R. Klein and Applied Economics/Lawrence R. Klein y la economía aplicada
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fromm, Gary & Klein, Lawrence R, 1973. "A Comparison of Eleven Econometric Models of the United States," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(2), pages 385-393, May.
- Klein, Lawrence R. & Glickman, Norman J., 1977. "Econometric model-building at regional level," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1-2), pages 3-23, March.
- Lawrence R. Klein & Virginia Long, 1973. "Capacity Utilization: Concept, Measurement, and Recent Estimates," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 4(3), pages 743-764.
- Marwah, Kanta & Klein, Lawrence R., 1995. "The possibility of nesting South Asia in Asia-Pacific economic integration," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 1-27.
- Lawrence R. Klein & Arthur Doud & E. Sojo, 1985. "Simplification of Large Scale Macroeconometric Models," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 11(1), pages 28-40, Jan-Mar.
- Kanta Marwah & Lawrence R. Klein, 1996. "Estimation of J-Curves: United States and Canada," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 29(3), pages 523-539, August.
- L. R. Klein, 1958. "The Friedman-Becker Illusion," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 539-539.
- Gary Fromm & Lawrence R. Klein, 1976. "THE NBER/NSF Model Comparison Seminar: An Analysis of Results," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 5, number 1, pages 1-28 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Klein, Lawrence R., 2004. "New growth centers in this globalized economy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 499-505, June.
- Klein, Lawrence R, 1984. "Money in the Wharton Quarterly Model: A Reply," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 16(1), pages 76-79, February.
- Klein, L. R., 2004. "China and India: Two Asian Economic Giants, Two Different Systems," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 4(1).
- Klein, Lawrence R., 2004. "Comment on academic exclusion: the case of Alexander Del Mar," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 69-71, March.
- Howrey, E Philip & Klein, Lawrence R, 1972. "Dynamic Properties of Nonlinear Econometric Models," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 13(3), pages 599-618, October.
- Lawrence Klein, 1992. "Some Tendencies in Modern Econometrics," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 27, pages 5-14.
- Ronald G. Bodkin & Lawrence R. Klein & Kanta Marwah, 1991. "A History of Macroeconometric Model-Building," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 51.
- Klein, Lawrence R., 1993. "Economic analysis of inflation," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 239-247.
- Klein, Lawrence R, 1974. "Issues in Econometric Studies of Investment Behavior," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 12(1), pages 43-49, March.
- Lawrence R Klein & Wendy Mak, 2005. "Initial Steps in High-Frequency Modeling of China," Business Economics, Palgrave Macmillan;National Association for Business Economics, vol. 40(1), pages 11-14, January.
- Howrey, E Philip & Klein, Lawrence R & McCarthy, Michael D, 1974. "Notes on Testing the Predictive Performance of Econometric Models," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 15(2), pages 366-383, June.
- Brauer, Jurgen, 2007. "Arms Industries, Arms Trade, and Developing Countries," Handbook of Defense Economics, Elsevier.
- Lawrence R. Klein, 1947. "Theories of Effective Demand and Employment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 55, pages 108-108.
- L. R. Klein, 1951. "The Life of John Maynard Keynes," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59, pages 443-443.
- Lawrence R. Klein, 2000. "International Financial Volatility and Agricultural Commodity Trade: A Primer: Discussion," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(3), pages 701-702.
- Marwah, Kanta & Klein, Lawrence R. & Bodkin, Ronald G., 1985. "Bilateral capital flows and the exchange rate : The case of the U.S.A. vis-a-vis Canada, France, West Germany and the U.K," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 89-110.
- Klein, Lawrence R. & Salvatore, Dominick, 1995. "Welfare effects of the North American free trade agreement," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 163-176, April.
More about this item
KeywordsEconometrics; Econometric Models; Economic Thought/Econometría; Modelos Econométricos; Pensamiento económico;
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- C20 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lrk:eeaart:24_1_1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beatriz Rodríguez Prado). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fcvldes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.