Measurement of a shift in the world's center of economic gravity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Letiche, John M., 2010. "Transforming sub-Saharan Africa," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 163-175, March.
- Zhang, Yan & Zhang, Jinyun & Yang, Zhifeng & Li, Juan, 2012. "Analysis of the distribution and evolution of energy supply and demand centers of gravity in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 695-706.
- Zhang, Yan & Zheng, Hongmei & Yang, Zhifeng & Su, Meirong & Liu, Gengyuan & Li, Yanxian, 2015. "Multi-regional input–output model and ecological network analysis for regional embodied energy accounting in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 651-663.
- Hamid Bouabid & Adèle Paul-Hus & Vincent Larivière, 2016. "Scientific collaboration and high-technology exchanges among BRICS and G-7 countries," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 106(3), pages 873-899, March.
- Wang, Wenwen & Zhang, Ming & Li, Peng, 2014. "Exploring temporal and spatial evolution of global energy production and consumption," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 943-949.
- repec:spr:ssefpa:v:9:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s12571-017-0719-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hall, Stephen George & Roudoi, Andrei & Albu, Lucian Liviu & Lupu, Radu & Calin, Adrian Cantemir, 2014. "Lawrence R. Klein and the Economic Forecasting – A Survey," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 5-14, March.
More about this item
KeywordsNew growth centers Asia-Pacific China;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:31:y:2009:i:4:p:489-492. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.