Makroökonometrische Modelle: Ansätze, Ziele, Probleme
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wold, Herman O, 1969. "Econometrics as Pioneering in Nonexperimental Model Building," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 369-381, July.
- Liu, Ta-Chung, 1969. "A Monthly Recursive Econometric Model of United States: A Test of Feasibility," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(1), pages 1-13, February.
- Zerby, J A, 1969. "An Econometric Model of Monetary Interaction in Australia," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(13), pages 154-177, December.
- John C. Lambelet & Kurt Schiltknecht, 1970. "A Short-Term Forecasting Model of the Swiss Economy," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 106(III), pages 281-341, September.
- Rudolf R. Rhomberg, 1964. "A Model of the Canadian Economy Under Fixed and Fluctuating Exchange Rates," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 72, pages 1-1.
- M. Dutta & V. Su, 1969. "An Econometric Model of Puerto Rico," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(3), pages 319-333.
- Lawrence R. Klein, 1964. "A Postwar Quarterly Model: Description and Applications," NBER Chapters,in: Models of Income Determination, pages 11-57 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- R. Bentzel & B. Hansen, 1954. "On Recursiveness and Interdependency in Economic Models," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(3), pages 153-168.
- Lawrence R. Klein, 1956. "The Efficiency of Estimation in Econometric Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 11, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Frank De Leeuw & Edward M. Gramlich, 1968. "The Federal Reserve-MIT economic model," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Jan, pages 11-40.
- Karl A. Fox, 1956. "Econometric Models of the United States," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 128-128.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ses:arsjes:1971-iii-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Steiner). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sgvssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.