Makroökonometrische Modelle: Ansätze, Ziele, Probleme
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 107 (1971)
Issue (Month): III (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +41 (0)44 631 32 34
Fax: +41 (0)44 631 39 01
Web page: http://www.sjes.chEmail:
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zerby, J A, 1969. "An Econometric Model of Monetary Interaction in Australia," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(13), pages 154-77, December.
- John C. Lambelet & Kurt Schiltknecht, 1970. "A Short-Term Forecasting Model of the Swiss Economy," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 106(III), pages 281-341, September.
- Lawrence R. Klein, 1964. "A Postwar Quarterly Model: Description and Applications," NBER Chapters, in: Models of Income Determination, pages 11-58 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lawrence R. Klein, 1956. "The Efficiency of Estimation in Econometric Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 11, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Dutta, M & Su, V, 1969. "An Econometric Model of Puerto Rico," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(107), pages 319-33, July.
- Liu, Ta-Chung, 1969. "A Monthly Recursive Econometric Model of United States: A Test of Feasibility," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(1), pages 1-13, February.
- Wold, Herman O, 1969. "Econometrics as Pioneering in Nonexperimental Model Building," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 369-81, July.
- Rudolf R. Rhomberg, 1964. "A Model of the Canadian Economy Under Fixed and Fluctuating Exchange Rates," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 72, pages 1.
- Karl A. Fox, 1956. "Econometric Models of the United States," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 128.
- Frank de Leeuw & Edward Gramlich, 1968. "The Federal Reserve-MIT economic model," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Jan, pages 11-40.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ses:arsjes:1971-iii-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Steiner)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.