The Federal Reserve-MIT economic model
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heinz König, 1971. "Makroökonometrische Modelle: Ansätze, Ziele, Probleme," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 107(III), pages 546-578, September.
- Binder, Michael & Lieberknecht, Philipp & Quintana, Jorge & Wieland, Volker, 2017.
"Model Uncertainty in Macroeconomics: On the Implications of Financial Frictions,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
12013, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Binder, Michael & Lieberknecht, Philipp & Quintana, Jorge & Wieland, Volker, 2017. "Model uncertainty in macroeconomics: On the implications of financial frictions," IMFS Working Paper Series 114, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1995. "Does Monetary Policy Affect Real Economic Activity?: Why Do We Still Ask This Question?," NBER Working Papers 5212, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1986. "Money, Credit, and Interest Rates in the Business Cycle," NBER Chapters,in: The American Business Cycle: Continuity and Change, pages 395-458 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Salman Huseynov & Fuad Mammadov, 2016.
"A small scale forecasting and simulation model for Azerbaijan (FORSAZ),"
1608, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic.
- Huseynov, Salman & Mammadov, Fuad, 2016. "A small scale forecasting and simulation model for Azerbaijan (FORSAZ)," MPRA Paper 76348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- T. Muench & A. Rolnick & N. Wallace, 1974. "Tests for Structural Change and Prediction Intervals for the reduced Forms of Two Structural Models of the U.S.: The FRB-MIT and Michigan Quarterly Models," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 3, number 3, pages 491-519 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Derbez, Luis E., 1980. "Econometric modeling and decision support systems: an applied exercise for a Mexican firm," ISU General Staff Papers 198001010800008322, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1980. "Effects of Shifting Saving Patterns on Interest Rates and Economic Activity," NBER Working Papers 0587, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brayton, Flint & Levin, Andrew & Lyon, Ralph & Williams, John C., 1997.
"The evolution of macro models at the Federal Reserve Board,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 43-81, December.
- Flint Brayton & Andrew T. Levin & Ralph W. Tryon & John C. Williams, "undated". "The Evolution of Macro Models at the Federal Reserve Board," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-29, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gary Fromm & Lawrence R. Klein & George R. Schink, 1972. "Short- and Long-Term Simulations with the Brookings Model," NBER Chapters,in: Econometric Models of Cyclical Behavior, Volumes 1 and 2, pages 201-310 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raymond E. Lombra & Raymond G. Torto, 1975. "The strategy of monetary policy," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sep, pages 3-14.
- Maurice Mann, 1968. "How does monetary policy affect the economy?," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Oct, pages 803-814.
- William Carlson & Celia Varick & Conway Lackman, 2004. "Forecasting commercial paper rates," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(1), pages 67-76.
- Sivesind, Charles Milton, 1975. "A dynamic programming simulation of optimal monetary policies designed to stabilize prices and employment," ISU General Staff Papers 197501010800006395, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1984. "Money, Credit and Interest Rates in the Business Cycle," NBER Working Papers 1482, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William Poole, 2008. "Rules-of-thumb for guiding monetary policy," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 447-498.
- Achour, Dominique, 1976. "Le secteur résidentiel (bloc 3) de CANDIDE," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 52(1), pages 20-52, janvier.
More about this item
KeywordsEconometric models ; Monetary policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgrb:y:1968:i:jan:p:11-40:n:v.54no.1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.