What Are some Prospects for India's Joining the Asian Growth Process?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Narayan, Seema & Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Mishra, Sagarika, 2010.
"Investigating the relationship between health and economic growth: Empirical evidence from a panel of 5 Asian countries,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 404-411, August.
- Narayan, Seema & Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Mishra, Sagarika, 2010. "Investigating the relationship between health and economic growth: empirical evidence from a panel of 5 Asian countries," Working Papers eco_2010_08, Deakin University, Department of Economics.
- Hall, Stephen George & Roudoi, Andrei & Albu, Lucian Liviu & Lupu, Radu & Calin, Adrian Cantemir, 2014. "Lawrence R. Klein and the Economic Forecasting – A Survey," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 5-14, March.
- Endoh, Masahiro, 1999.
"The transition of postwar Asia-Pacific trade relations,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 571-589.
- Endoh, Masahiro, 1998. "The Transition of Postwar Asia-Pacific Trade Relations," ビジネス創造センターディスカッション・ペーパー (Discussion papers of the Center for Business Creation) 10252/4237, Otaru University of Commerce.
- Marwah, Kanta & Tavakoli, Akbar, 2004. "The effect of foreign capital and imports on economic growth: further evidence from four Asian countries (1970-1998)," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 399-413, April.
- Kanta Marwah & Akbar Tavakoli, 2004. "The Effect of Foreign Capital and Imports on Economic Growth: Further Evidence from Four Asian Countries," Carleton Economic Papers 04-02, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:car:carecp:95-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.