Indian Economy in the Next Five Years: Key Issues and Challenges, 2005-2009
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arvind Virmani, 2004. "Economic reforms: Policy and institutions some lessons from Indian reforms," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 121, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Klein, L. R., 2004. "China and India: Two Asian Economic Giants, Two Different Systems," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 4(1).
- Atul Sarma & Manish Gupta, 2002. "A Decade of Fiscal Reforms in India," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0204, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
More about this item
KeywordsIndia; GDP; fiscal deficit; infrastructure & productivity;
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:aeinde:v:4:y:2004:i:1_30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.