Direct Foreign Investments In India: Potential & Performance Of Fdi Inflows From United States As Strategic Major Investor
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chandana Chakraborty & Parantap Basu, 2002. "Foreign direct investment and growth in India: a cointegration approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(9), pages 1061-1073.
- Frias, I. & Iglesias, A. & Vazquez, E., 2005. "The Effects of the Enlargement of the EU: The Mobility of factors of Production," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 5(1).
- Guisan, Maria-Carmen & Exposito, Pilar, 2004. "The Impact of Industry and Foreign Trade on Economic Growth in China. An Inter-Sectoral Econometric Model, 1976-2002," Economic Development 76, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
- Klein, L. R., 2004. "China and India: Two Asian Economic Giants, Two Different Systems," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 4(1).
- Guisan, M.C., 2004. "Human Capital, Trade and Development in India, China, Japan and other Asian Countries, 1960-2002: Econometric Models and Causality Tests," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 4(3), pages 123-139.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rakesh Basant & Pulak Mishra, 2016. "Trends in Strategies and Performance of the Indian Corporate Sector: What has changed in two decades of economic reforms?," Working Papers id:11033, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsFDI inflows; Potential; Performance; India;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:aeinde:v:9:y:2009:i:2_17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.