China and India: Two Asian Economic Giants, Two Different Systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Miguel León-Ledesma & Matloob Piracha, 2001. "International Migration and the Role of Remittances in Eastern Europe," Studies in Economics 0113, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Jan Fidrmuc, 2002. "Migration and Regional Adjustment and Asymmetric Shocks in Transition Economies," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 441, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Aguayo, Eva & Guisan, Maria-Carmen, 2004. "Employment and Population in European Union: Econometric Models and Causality Tests," Economic Development 80, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
- Fertig, Michael & Schmidt, Christoph M., 2002.
"Mobility within Europe – What do we (still not) know?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
447, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Fertig & Christoph M. Schmidt, 2003. "Mobility within Europe - What Do We (Still Not) Know?," European Economy Group Working Papers 29, European Economy Group.
- Fertig, Michael & Schmidt, Christoph M., 2000. "Aggregate-Level Migration Studies as a Tool for Forecasting Future Migration Streams," IZA Discussion Papers 183, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Felipe, Jesus & Laviña, Editha & Fan, Emma Xiaoqin, 2008. "The Diverging Patterns of Profitability, Investment and Growth of China and India During 1980-2003," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 741-774, May.
- Guisan M.C., 2007. "Industry, Foreign Trade and Development: Econometric Models of Africa, Asia and Latin America 1965-2003," International Journal of Applied Econometrics and Quantitative Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 4(1), pages 5-20.
- Chaitanya, K., 2004. "Indian Economy in the Next Five Years: Key Issues and Challenges, 2005-2009," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 4(4).
- Krishna Chaitanya, & Emilia Vazquez Rozas, 2008. "Are Emerging Economies Fdi Inflows Cointegrated With Fdi Inflows Of China? ??? An Empirical Investigation," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp904, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Pulido San Román, Antonio & Pérez García, Julián, 2006. "Lawrence R. Klein and Applied Economics/Lawrence R. Klein y la economía aplicada," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 24, pages 43-94, Abril.
- VAZQUEZ-ROZAS, Emilia & VADLAMANNATI, Krishna Chaitanya, 2009. "Direct Foreign Investments In India: Potential & Performance Of Fdi Inflows From United States As Strategic Major Investor," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 9(2).
- Sudip Ranjan Basu, 2007. "Comparing China and India: Is dividend of economic reforms polarized?," IHEID Working Papers 01-2007, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Hall, Stephen George & Roudoi, Andrei & Albu, Lucian Liviu & Lupu, Radu & Calin, Adrian Cantemir, 2014. "Lawrence R. Klein and the Economic Forecasting – A Survey," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 5-14, March.
- GUISAN, Maria-Carmen, 2008. "Manufacturing and Economic Development: Inter-sectoral relationships in Europe, America, Africa and Asia-Pacific, 1999-2006," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 8(2), pages 73-88.
More about this item
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:aeinde:v:4:y:2004:i:1_1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.