Industry, Foreign Trade and Development: Econometric Models of Africa, Asia and Latin America 1965-2003
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- L. R. Klein & S. Ichimura, 2000. "Introduction to: Econometric Modeling of China," World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Lawrence R Klein & Shinichi Ichimura (ed.), Econometric Modeling Of China, chapter 1, pages 1-7, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Klein, L. R., 2004. "China and India: Two Asian Economic Giants, Two Different Systems," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 4(1).
- V. Pandit, 2002. "Sustainable Economic Growth for India: An Exercise in Macroeconomic Scenario Building," Working papers 100, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Stéphane Dées, 1999. "The Role of External Variables in the Chinese Economy," Working Papers 1999-09, CEPII research center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olofin, S.O. & Salisu, A.A & Tule, M.K, 2020. "Revised Small Macro-Econometric Model Of The Nigerian Economy," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 20(1), pages 97-116.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:ijaeqs:v:4:y2007:i:1_1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.