The Role of External Variables in the Chinese Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bertola, Giuseppe, 1990. "Job security, employment and wages," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 851-879, June.
- Bean, Charles R, 1994. "European Unemployment: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, pages 573-619.
- Eswar S Prasad & Francesca Utili, 1998. "The Italian Labor Market; Stylized Facts, Institutions, and Directions for Reform," IMF Working Papers 98/42, International Monetary Fund.
- Dimitri G Demekas, 1994. "Labor Market Institutions and Flexibility in Italy; A Critical Evaluation and Some International Comparisons," IMF Working Papers 94/30, International Monetary Fund.
- Soskice, David & Iversen, Torben, 1998. "Multiple Wage-Bargaining Systems in the Single European Currency Area," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(3), pages 110-124, Autumn.
- McDonald, Ian M & Solow, Robert M, 1981. "Wage Bargaining and Employment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 896-908.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guisan M.C., 2007. "Industry, Foreign Trade and Development: Econometric Models of Africa, Asia and Latin America 1965-2003," International Journal of Applied Econometrics and Quantitative Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 4(1), pages 5-20.
- Guisán, M.C. & Expósito, P., 2004. "Econometric Models and Evolution of Agrarian and non Agrarian Employment in OECD Countries, 1950-2000," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 4(1), pages 123-138.
More about this item
Keywordsmodel; macroeconomic model; exchange rate; transition economies; FDI;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepidt:1999-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepiifr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .